SIXTY ONE 💫

This past six days everything has been pretty quiet, Liverpool had played against Wolves and had won 1-0 with Diogo scoring right after Halftime. Liverpool had also been drawn against Real Madrid for the quarter finals which were going to be played away first and then at home. Two days ago Gareth Southgate had released his squad for the euro qualifiers in the next few weeks. Trent said that he was ok with not being called up but I knew for a fact it really hurt him. It was International break for a week or so and so Trent had brought the paint and had painted Sophia's bedroom and yesterday had started painting the baby's room. I had spent the rest of the time in Sophia's room with Sophia making her room all nice.
Our table, chairs and barstools had all arrived and between both me and Trent were had unpacked everything and we were now fully moved into our new house.

Today was Saturday 20th Of March and the boys were going to have a 11 vs 11 game today and Trent was going to be playing. The boys who were going on International duty had one last session before travelling.
I was currently 18 weeks Pregnant and the baby was constantly moving, apart from the early hours of the morning, the baby seemed to sleep around then. Me and Trent had been asking Sophia over the last few days whether she wanted a baby sister or brother and surprisingly she had been saying brother. Trent was still saying baby was a girl but this time around I felt different, I still felt as if I was having a boy.

I had been up for about half an hour and the time was 9am and Trent had been up for an hour before me as he had gone out on his daily run. Luckily where we live, is pretty closed off and private and there were alot of pathways around the back and side of the house and so since we moved in, he has been running and I do feel as though the running was helping him.
Trent was still out on his run, Sophia was in the living room watching Frozen and I was in the kitchen cooking some pancakes for Sophia and Trent whenever he gets back while Mimi lay near the patio doors. The best thing about our new house is that if you looked through the patio windows then baby deers come onto our garden which was so beautiful, Trent had also brought his goalpost and when Trent wasn't painting him and Sophia were playing football outside. They hadn't left that goalpost alone.

I was stood there cutting Sophia's pancakes up when the door opened and in walked trent with his headphones in, wearing his shorts and a hoodie, he smiled as he closed the door and walked into the kitchen and walked over to where I was stood and hugged me from behind and I laughed "As if you just wiped your sweat all on me" I said as he laughed "You love me, so it's ok" Trent said as I laughed and kissed him and he took off his headphones and left them with his phone on the counter and then walked over to Mimi giving her a quick stroke and then walked out of the kitchen and disappeared leaving me finishing flipping Trent's pancakes. For breakfast I was having Greek Yoghurt and fruit. I had been having Greek Yoghurt most days as it's got calcium and vitamin B in which helps me and the baby.
Before I knew it, Trent came walking in with Sophia in his arms and I smiled "Look who it is mummy" Trent said as he walked over to where I was stood and I smiled "Hello you, look what I've made you" I said as she smiled and I lifted up her plate with her pancakes on and Sophia smiled.

I walked over to the cupboard next to the fridge and got out Sophia's highchair and then I put it up and Trent strapped Sophia into it and I walked over and put some of the pancakes on the tray and then I put the plate back on the counter and walked over to the oven and carried on making the pancakes.
Eventually I had made Trent's pancakes and a few extra ones for Sophia. I walked over to the fridge and got out some bananas, strawberries and apples. I closed the fridge door and walked over to the counter and that's when groaned and Trent looked at me "What's wrong?" He asked as I sighed "I forgot the Greek Yoghurt" I said as he smiled and got off the bar stool and opened the fridge and got the Greek Yoghurt out and passed it me after he had closed the door "Thank you" I said as he smiled and I went into the cupboard and got out a bowl for my breakfast and then closed the cupboard door. I then got out the green chopping board and started chopping up all the fruits.