EIGHT 💫

I woke up to trent hushing Sophia as she had woken up, i turned and looked at my phone to see it was 8.30am and Sophia's last feed was 4.30am so she had slept a full four hours.
I turned to see trent shirtless with Sophia resting on his chest and he was standing near the window looking outside. "She ok?" I asked as he turned around smiling and kissed her head "She's beautiful and hungry" he said as he laughed and i smiled. He walked over to my side of the bed and passed her over to me "Ive changed her" he said as i lifted up my top and sophia latcged onto my boob. Trent stood there licking his lips and smirking and I shook my head and he laughed "What?" He said and i just laughed. "What time do you finish training?" I said as he stood near the window opening the blinds "12. Why?" He said and i smiled "Midwife is coming out at 1" i said and he smiled "Okay" he said as he walked out the bedroom.

Trent came walking in with a tray with food and drinks on and placed it down on the bed as i finished feeding Sophia. Our first night home couldn't of gone any better, she was only up 3 times in the night and i managed to express some milk in between feeds and every time she woke up trent did too.
Sophia had gone to sleep so I laid her down on the pillow in the middle of me and Trent and trent turned the tv on and i started eating some of the berries that were in a bowl and i looked at him "What did i do, to deserve you?" I asked as i got some berries and reached iver feeding him and his lips grabbed at my fingers "I don't know but you have me" he said as he let go of my fingers and i wiped them on my top and carried on eating my breakfast.

We had finished breakfast and now trent was hanging around stroking Sophia's head, basically he was due to leave for training but didn't want to leave us even though he couldn't stay when i was in hospital he still didn't want to leave us, i had brushed ny teeth and got changed into a pair of gym bottoms and a gym top obviously with my maternity bra and underwear and I looked at trent who continued to stroke her head as she just lay there "Babe your gonna have to go. Or you'll be late. We're still going to be there" i said as he looked at me and nodded "I just don't want to leave you both" i smiled "We're both going to be counting down the hours until you get home ok. Remember the midwife is coming at 12" i said as he nodded "Ok fine I'll go" he said as he gave Sophia one last kiss before getting up off the bed grabbing his training bag giving me a kiss before heading out the bedroom door and down the stairs. Then I sat on the bed looking at sophia while taking a few pictures and looking on Instagram.

Today us Aaliyah's birthday and I've known her since we were both 18 and she's my best friend. With all of covid 19 going off around the world we were unable to spend the day together like we usually do but we have both spoken about when everything is ok she comes and sees me and sophia.

RebArden added to their Story

Jordynexus added to their Story