NINETEEN 💫

Today is move in day as well as the release of the new 20/21 kit. Yesterday we got back home and I went straight to the flat and packed up most of the flat while trent helped back at the house to pack everything else up and then trent went and picked the keys up and I met him at the house and dropped a few boxes off and then we headed home. Tyler and olivia flew out to Monaco to see olivia's friend elle.
Trent drove up to the house and brought some of the boxes from the house and we decided for me to stay at the new house because we had our new sofa coming early in the morning. So trent went home and spent the night with sophia at the house while I slept in the new house.

I woke up to my phone alarm, I slept on the floor and I so I got up and looked at my phone and turned the alarm off and then seen that dpd had messaged to say that they would be here in about an hour and so I messaged trent,

Maia ❤
Babe could you come and help me with the sofa and bring me some fresh clothes. I didn't think. Xxx

Trent ⚽️
I'm coming! I'll be there in about 10 minutes. Mum's gonna watch sophia and then bring her to the house later x

I smiled and then got up off the floor and looked at a few boxes that were still left. Last night when trent had gone I decided to start unpacking most of the boxes and so I carried on doing so.

I was upstairs when their was a knock at the door and so I walked out of sophia's bedroom and headed downstairs and opened the door to reveal trent wearing shorts, tshirt and a black cap and he smiled as I moved out of the way so he could walk in. I closed the door and gave him a kiss as he kissed me back and then we both pulled away and he passed me the bag which had my change of clothes in. I smiled heading upstairs to go get changed leaving trent downstairs.

I had finished getting ready and so I walked downstairs to see trent unpacking a box of cleaning products that dianne had got us when we were in France.
There was a knock at the door and so I finished putting the products away under the sink while trent to open the door and it was dpd delivering the sofa. As trent signed for the sofa and the driver left the sofa on our doorstep and started helping trent with the sofa getting it into the house so we could close the door.
We got the sofa in and me and trent started taking the plastic packaging off and it revealed the light grey colour of the sofa and it was so soft and I looked up at trent in awe and trent laughed. Luckily for me, trent had left it to me to pick some sofas and I showed him this one and a black one and we both decided on the grey one.

After a little while we finally finished sorting the sofa put into position and me sorting out the poof to go in the middle of the room. Me and trent both collapsed on the sofa with trent playing with my hair as I rested my head on his shoulder. "I can't believe that this is our house. Ours" I said as trent tilted my head up to look at him and kissed me "I can't wait for our future. Me you and our little girl" he said as I smiled.
After hugging and just taking everything in, we decided to get up of the sofa and trent kissed me and got in his car and headed to the flat to bring my bed to the house. I had managed to unpack all the boxes and started wiping everywhere down when I heard a car pull up outside and walked to the front down and opened it to see marcell getting out the car and opening the boot of the car "Marcell what you doing here?" I asked as he lifted up his head and looked at me and smiled. "I've brought the ikea bits you and T ordered" he said as I smiled and stepped out of the front door and grabbed two ikea bags and walked into the house and put them on the kitchen counter. Marcell came walking with four boxes and it was a microwave, toaster and kettle as well as a coffee maker. I looked at him confused and he smiled "Tre and Bianca brought you and T the toaster and kettle. We brought the microwave and Ben brought you and T the coffee maker" he said as I smiled. Ben Woodburn was one of Trent's closest friends and were currently on loan with Oxford United.