FIFTY SEVEN 💫

Yesterday was very quiet to say the least, Me and Trent went into the Training Centre and Trent and the boys did one last Full training session before today's game against Everton. We had also had a message from fresh base Productions and Fifa as they want to shoot a video with Trent and me about Family and so we had agreed and we were shooting it on Wednesday.
The boxes we had ordered had been delivered yesterday and Ben had given us the boxes and so we had so many boxes.
Today was Saturday the 20th Of February and Liverpool were at home to Merseyside Derby rivals which were Everton. Kick off was at 5.30pm and so me and Trent had to be at the hotel for midday. Usually we would stay overnight in the hotel but because we were in Liverpool we didn't have to all be at the hotel until midday.
The time was 9am and I had been up for about five minutes, I woke up to Trent tickling Sophia and Sophia was laughing so much that she was minutes away from crying. So here I sat in bed with Trent laying at the bottom of the bed covering his face as Sophia was bouncing on top of him "You having fun Sophia?" I asked as Sophia looked at me and then bounced on top of Trent and Trent groaned and I laughed.

"Babe I was thinking we could go on a walk, as we haven't been in so long" I said to Trent as Sophia was now playing with Mimi on the bed and Trent was massaging my feet which was the best thing ever and I smiled "Yeah, I think a walk would do us all good" he said as I nodded and closed my eyes "You liking this massage" he said as I opened my eyes and looked at him and nodded "I actually do" I said as he smiled "Come here" Trent said as he moved up the bed and rested his head on my stomach "Hello baby, it's your daddy here. We can't wait to meet you" Trent said as I smiled and stroked Trent's head. Sophia crawled up the bed and also rested her head on my stomach and Mimi rested her head on the bottom of my legs and I smiled, thinking about how my life was just amazing and I wouldn't change it for the world.

After a little while of both Sophia and Trent resting there heads on my stomach Sophia started playing with Mimi's ball and Trent went to move but then I felt the baby and I shoved Trent's head back down on my stomach and that's when we both felt the baby kick, immediately I started to cry and that's when I started to cry and then the baby kicked again and I carried on crying. I couldn't believe out of no where the baby started kicking. Trent lifted up his head and looked at me and as I looked at him I could see the tears in his eyes and I stroked his cheek "You ok?" I asked as he nodded and kissed my stomach and kept his head there "Our baby" he said as I smiled and stroked his head. Sophia crawled over to where me and Trent were Trent moved his head off of my stomach "Sophia do you want to feel the baby?" Trent said as Sophia nodded and rested her head on my stomach and that's when the baby kicked and Sophia burst out laughing and me and Trent laughed too.

Liverpoolfc - A city steeped in history and tradition

Liverpoolfc - A city steeped in history and tradition. A full game of passion and camaraderie. Standing Together for the derby 👊 #YNWA #WithYouAllTheWay
Likes **** Comments **

Ian_Rush9 - 🤩🤩🤩

Biancaxcarmen - Come on Reds!!! ❤