TWO 💫

I woke up to trent smiling at me and i moved closer to him yawning as he pulled me in for a hug "Happy birthday babe" he said and i smiled giving him a kiss "Thank you" i said as he smiled too. We lay there for a little while with us both watching as my stomach moved up and down due to the fact she was moving around kicking.
Everytime she kicked it felt surreal for the fact that i was still growing a human being in my stomach and soon she'll be here and I couldn't wait for the time to first hold her and for mine and Trent's lives to be turned upside down by our little girl. I had so much love for her already and she wasn't even born yet.

I needed the toilet and so i got up out of the bed walking to the bathroom leaving trent laying in bed. I had finished in the bathroom and washed my hands and dried them. I opened the door to Trent stood there with his arm out "Come on birthday girl" he said and i looked at him confused she smiled and i took his hand and we walked down the stairs and he pushed open the door to the kitchen and we walked in and tyler, Marcell, Dianne and Michael all popped a cannon each that was full of confetti "Happy birthday" they all said and i smiled and trent looked at me and squeezed my hand "Happy birthday" i smiled and gave trent a kiss and then gave them all a hug. On the table there were a few gift bags and cards on the side and then on the floor was 21 balloons and then some balloons like on the ceiling. I couldn't believe that i got to spend my 21st birthday carrying my little girl as well as with the love of my life and his family.

I was sat at the table with trent next to me with his arm over my shoulder and Marcell on the otherside of me. Tyler and Trent's mum and dad were facing us. I started opening my cards and my mum had sent a card which made me happy because I didn't think she would due to the fact of the pandemic but I started crying and trent hugged me "It's ok" i smiled wiping at my eyes as i put the card to the side and got to Trent's mum and dad's card i opened it and smiled as there was a picture of me and trent that was taken when we went for the dinner for his 21st birthday last year. I opened the card up and started to read it,
"To Maia,
Happy 21st birthday, thank you for filling our lives with joy and for making both me and Michael grandparents (Even though she hasn't been born yet)" i laughed and smiled at them both "Us as parents will never be able to thank you enough for making our son the happiest he's ever been. Even winning trophies and winning games we've never seen him so content and happy with his life. So thank you.
We hope you have the best birthday you can and we love you so much. Love Dianne and Michael xx" i put the card down and got up from my chair and walked around giving both Michael and dianne a hug "Thank you" they both smiled and i went back to my seat sitting back down. I came to Trent's card and i knew it was his because it said BABE on the front i undid the envelope and opened the card,

"To My babe,
Happy 21st birthday, officially legal to drink alcohol in the US * but your carrying our little girl so you can't go drinking. Our little girl is going to be as beautiful and special as her mummy. I never ever thought that I would ever meet anyone as special, confident and beautiful as you are and I am the luckiest person in the world to have both you and a mini you.
I can't wait for what the future holds for us both and I can't wait to call you mine forever! I love you so so much x" I smiled and gave him a hug and kissed him and he smiled kissing me back. I then opened up a card with mummy on "Happy birthday to my mummy to be, I can't wait to meet you. Love you lots" I smiled and rubbed at my eyes as i started crying at the fact that i had got a card from my little girl.

It was onto presents and there were a few flowers as i expected and then Marcell had got me a box full of ben and Jerry's ice cream. I hugged him and laughed "Thank you, me and bump love you lots" he laughed giving me a hug back. Tyler got me lots of Chocolate and i gave him a hug, dianne and Michael got me a spa treatment for when I had the baby so I could have some me time which I was really grateful for. I then came to a gift bag and trent smiled and i knew it was his because of the smile on his face.