SIXTY THREE 💫

The past two days had been the quietest and unproductive days I've had in a few years, For me I felt as if the last two days had dragged and had gone slowly. Since the moment me and Trent had found out I was pregnant again, I had been so excited to see if we were going to be blessed with a little boy or another little girl and since my stomach started showing, it was very low and according to alot of people, they say that if your carrying low then the baby is most likely to be a boy.

Today was the 12th of April and the day had finally come, after months. It was Gender Reveal day and me and Trent knew nothing at all about what our gender reveal was going to look like, and I think that's the beauty of letting someone else plan your gender reveal, as you didn't know what to expect. Last night Dianne had rang Trent to ask if me, Sophia and Trent could go out for two hours and so Dianne could come to the house and start decorating and doing whatever she needed to do.
If I'm being completely honest, I hadn't really slept because I was so excited and I think the baby was excited for us to find out the gender too, because apart from an hour or Two, the baby hadn't stopped moving and kicking. At one point, the baby was kicking that much, that Trent woke up as my stomach was against Trent's back and technically the baby was kicking Trent in the back.

I had been up for about an hour, sat on the floor of the walk in closet with Mimi beside me. I had cleared all the dresses out of my wardrobe out and they lay on the floor in front of me. I had no idea of what I was going to wear.
I had left Sophia to sleep in, and Trent had gone on his morning run. The time was 9am and Dianne was coming at 11am to start decorate and do whatever she needed to do. I decided to ring Dianne to ask what sort of colour theme it was, so I had an idea of what sort of dress to go with. I picked up my phone from off of the floor and dialled Diannes number and it started ringing. It wasn't long before Dianne answered the phone "Maia, hello" she said and so I spoke "Morning Dianne, I'm sorry to ring you. I need to ask you something" I asked and it wasn't long before I heard Dianne's voice "Don't apologise, what can I help you with?" She asked "I'm having a dress dilemma, and I was wondering if you could just tell me what sort of theme the gender reveal is please?" I asked "Of course, it's a floral theme" she said as I looked directly at the floral lace dress that I was going to wear. "Thank you Dianne" I said "Of course, anything for you. We will see you all very very soon" she said as I smiled "We will indeed" I said and that's when Dianne put down the phone and I put it into my dressing gown pocket and reached over to the floral dress and then i stood up from off the floor and walked over to the counter and rested my dress on the counter.

I walked over to the door and Mimi followed me, as I left the walk in closet and walked over to Sophia's bedroom and pushed open the door to see Sophia sat up in her bed with bed hair and I smiled "Morning Princess" I said as I walked in and Mimi ran into the bedroom and jumped up onto Sophia's bed and i walked over to her bed and sat down and Sophia crawled up the bed and then holded onto my side and I smiled and kissed Sophia's head. "Right come on, let's get you some breakfast" I said as I stood up from Sophia's bed and I picked up Sophia and walked over to the door and Mimi jumped off of Sophia's bed and followed us, as we made our way downstairs and into the kitchen, where I put Sophia down onto the ground. "Do you want waffles? Or toast? Baby what do you want?" I asked as she started dancing "affles" she said as I smiled "Waffles it is" I said as I walked over to the cupboard and got out the pack of sweet waffles and then I closed the cupboard and walked over to the toaster and turned it on putting two waffles in.

I had stood for about five minutes watching as Sophia played on the floor with Mimi. It was then I stopped as the toaster beeped and so I pulled the two waffles out and put them on the chopping board that Dianne and Michael brought for me and Trent when we moved into the house. I then pulled the cutlery draw out and got a knife out and closed the draw and put the knife on my chopping board. I walked over to one of the cupboards above the oven and got Sophia's frozen plate out and closed the cupboard door and then walked back to the counter and put the plate on the counter and put the waffles onto the plate.
I looked to see Sophia still playing with Mimi and so I walked over to the food cupboard and got out the Nutella. Since Easter we found ourselves with two massive jars of Nutella, that got sent to us at Easter and so I was using it up and not letting it go to waste. I closed the fridge door and walked back over to the counter and opened the jar and then started putting some onto Sophia's two waffles. I had put Nutella on the waffles and also cut them up, I then lifted up the plate and it was like Sophia knew it was time for breakfast, because she stood up and ran over to her high chair and I put the plate on the tray and lifted Sophia up and strapped her into her highchair and she started eating our waffles.