THREE 💫

Today was the 15th May and I was currently 34 weeks pregnant, which meant I only had 6 weeks left which was crazy because that would mean only 6 weeks left until we got to meet our little girl and i got to hold her in my arms for the first time. Today I had my 34 weeks midwife Appointment and my stomach had gotten even bigger and I was struggling to sleep a little. I had an app that recorded how I was feeling and showed me what the baby will be doing and how big the baby will be. She was Currently the size of an Pineapple. I had found my hair was growing quite fast and when I had a shower the other night I found little pink stretch marks on my lower stomach which were nothing to worry about.

We were still in quarantine and over the last 3 weeks while trent had been doing his zoom calls and keeping fit while i had basically ruled myself out because it was getting harder to exercise and work out with a massive belly. While trent had been working out I had been painting the best i could of our little girls room, dianne had been helping while Marcell had been making up the furniture, deciding to leave the cot to Trent because he wanted to build it up. Trent had painted the top half of the room and the ceiling and so the room was all painted. I had been living at Trent's for nearly 3 months and i knew it was the best decision for me to stay there. Don't get me wrong I missed my place but it was safer for me to stay here with trent. Trent kept going every three days to collect any bits I didn't already have and my mail to prevent me from going back and there being a massive pile of mail.

I had been awake for about 2 hours just staring at trent as he slept. It was now 7am. I managed the get out of bed and grab my dressing gown and phone and go to the bathroom and then headed downstairs and into the kitchen, putting the kettle on making myself a tea. Over past few weeks I've been really enjoying have a cup of tea in the morning, as you might know I love coffee but with me being pregnant i can't have any caffeine. My appointment was at 11 at the Liverpool's women's hospital and to be honest as the weeks went by the nervous I got to the fact of actually giving birth to her, but i knew that the pain would be worth it in the end.
Tomorrow is Marcells birthday and throughout the last week me and dianne having been ordering balloons and his presents, he was turning 18 so it was a pretty big one. The Premier league was still on hold for now but was supposed to resume 4th April but obviously with the virus going around and everyone being in lockdown that obviously couldn't happen. The kettle was finsihed and I got the milk out the fridge and made myself a tea and went and sat under a blanket on the sofa turning the tv on and putting the news on and went on my phone.

RebArden added to their Story

Jadianlilrosecollins added to their Story