TWENTY 💫

It had been a hectic month and a half, we had officially been in our house for a whole month and everything was finally perfect, the tv was up, sophia's room and the house was decorated to how we wanted it. We ordered garden furniture and that was now in the garden. The house was ours and we made it ours.
Trent got back from Greece and suffered a pulled a minor calf injury and so he didn't go to pre season with the boys. I got my work schedule through, I would be working at home matches and obviously when the boys were training etc. It was nice to finally get a bit of normality back. We all agreed that on game days I would drop sophia off at dianne and Michael's the morning and pick her up at the night time. It was the same when the boys were training, I would pick her up after I had finished working.

Trent had also got called up for the England squad and so he went on international break. Liverpool also lost against arsenal in the community shield. Liverpool had also signed there first summer signing Kostas Tsimikas from Olympiacos.

Today was the first game day in the new season, Liverpool were at home to Leeds United. Trent left last night to go to the hotel while I stayed at home with sophia. Whether it was because we lived in our own house but me and trent had grown even closer and as you probably guessed it, a little kiss at nighttime or in the morning turned into us both laying under the sheets breathing heavily. We had also been talking about our wedding and we definitely wanted to get married on new years eve.

I rolled over and took my phone off charge and sat up in bed looking at Sophia as she was asleep. The time was 11am and kick off was at 5.30pm and so I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom using the toilet. After I was done I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and brushed my teeth and washed my face.
I had finished in the bathroom and walked into the bedroom to see that Sophia had woken up and I walked up to her moses basket and picked her up giving her a kiss on her head and hugging her "Morning boo" I said as she looked at me and buried her head in my chest. Sophia was now 3 months and two weeks old and she was able to fully lift her head up and was starting to make more noise and me and trenf could listen all day to her making noises. I placed sophia back in her moses and headed over to the wardrobe and slid open the door and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and then the grey training top that I got given when we all went back to training.

I was now all dressed and so I put my hair in two French braids and put my moisturiser on and a small bit of makeup.
I was now done and so I put my phone and sophia's bottles In sophia's moses basket and I carried sophia down in her moses basket downstairs and put her on the sofa while I quickly went upstairs and got her stand and came back down taking sophia put and holding her while I put the basket on the stand and got her bottle and my phone out of the moses basket and walked into the kitchen to make her a drink.
I had been struggling to feed sophia myself, I tried expressing but I was only getting 2oz of milk and that wasn't enough and so now she was on 5oz of milk every 3 hours.

Liverpoolfc - The Champions are BACK! New season, New challenge

Liverpoolfc - The Champions are BACK! New season, New challenge. UP THE REDS 🔴🔴🔴 #YNWA #LFC #LiverpoolFC #StayHome #SupportUsSafely
Likes ***** Comments **