TWENTY NINE 💫

I woke up and the time was 9am. I rolled over and Marie and Lilly were still asleep whereas sophia was wide awake smiling. Everytime I looked at her my heart melted that me and trent had created such a beautiful and special human being. Our little girl.
I picked her up and smiled giving her a kiss and she giggled "Aren't you the cutest" I said as she rested her head on my shoulder.
"You hungry?" I said to her as she just looked at me. I got out of bed and held her in my arms as I walked over to the kitchen area filling up the kettle with water and that started boiling as I felt sophia's bum which needed changing and so the kettle had boiled and I made sophia's bottle and left it to cool while I walked back over to the bed and started changing her nappy putting her a fresh one on. I had changed sophia's bum and sophia's bottle was ready and so I walked over to the sofa and put the tv on and put the volume on low as I started feeding sophia.

I was sat there on the sofa watching the tv with Sophia fast asleep in my arms. Marie had woken up "Morning, sorry if I woke you up" I said to Marie as she shook her head "oh no, you didn't. What time is it?" She asked as I looked the time on the tv "9.30am" I said as she nodded and she looked at Lilly as she was still fast asleep. Marie climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom.
Lilly woke up and sat up in bed just as Marie came out the bathroom "oh good morning sweetheart" Marie said to Lilly who yawned and who's hair was a messey "Mummy" Lilly shouted as Marie picked her up from out of bed giving her forehead a kiss.
"How long you been awake for?" Marie asked as she sat down on bed with Lilly "I've only been awake since 9am" I said as she nodded "Oh that's ok then" she said as I nodded. "We going home soon to see daddy" Marie said to Lilly who nodded and clapped her hands "I think someone's happy to see her daddy" I said as Marie laughed "Your very right" she said. 
"Do you want to go for breakfast downstairs?" Marie asked as I nodded "Yeah that will be nice. Sophia isn't due a feed for another 2 hours" I said as she nodded.

I laid sophia down on the bed as Marie watched while i used the toilet and then i flushed and washed my face and hands and put my moisturiser on. I was all done and then I got dressed wearing a pair of skinny jeans and another hoodie of trents. I was all dressed and so was Marie and Lilly and so I put sophia in her pram and I grabbed my face mask and phone and we left the hotel room and headed downstairs.
We got downstairs with Marie walking Lilly as I pushed sophia in the pram. We got to the restaurant and both me and Marie out our face masks on as a youngish girl came up to us, "hello table  for three?" She asked as we nodded "Follow me" the girl said and so we followed her over to a table near some patio doors that overlooked a lake and the view was amazing, with the fog outside slowly starting to clear away.
We sat down as the girl left us and then came back with menus "Here you go, just shout me over when you decide what you would like to order" she said as both me and Marie nodded and she walked off.

Marie sat Lilly down in a high chair and I parked the parked the pram at the side of me as I sat down and started looking through the menu and so did Marie.
After looking through the menu both me and Marie decided that we wanted to order a full English breakfast each. So I waved the girl over, and so she did. She walked over to our table and got out her little notebook "What would you like to order?" She asked as Marie spoke "Can I have two full English breakfasts and a kids breakfast please?" Marie asked as the girl started writing everything down and then after she had finished she looked up "What drinks would you like?" She asked as I smiled "I'll just a water. What about you Marie?" I asked as Marie quickly looked at the menu "and can we have a vanilla latte and a bottle of water please" Marie said as the girl continued to write in her notebook and then nodded taking both menus off the table and walked off leaving us.

The girl who's name was infact poppy brought out our breakfasts and put them down in front of me and Marie and then gave Marie lily's breakfast and then put Marie's vanilla latte down on the table and then passed me both bottles of water "If there's any problems, let me know and ill be sure to sort it out" she said as both me and Marie nodded and poppy walked off and Marie started cutting lily's breakfast up and I checked on sophia and she was still fast asleep. Lilly was now sat eating and so me and Marie started eating our breakfasts.