SIXTY 💫

The past week had been probably mine and Trent's most busiest week ever. We had packed the rest of the house in between going to work. Liverpool had played their Champions League game and had qualified onto the quarter finals of the Champions League. Tomorrow Liverpool play Wolves in the Premier League and again it was a big game.
Yesterday the estate agent rang up for Trent to pick the keys for our new house up and we could go in the house as it was all ours and so Tyler and Trent had set up the new sofas in the Living Room, mine and Trent's bed and Sophia's new bed which was like a toddler bed but with sides had all arrived and so they had took them in. I had noticed alot lately that Sophia was getting too big for her cot and so we had ordered her a bed. Both Trent and Tyler had built the essential furniture and between me and Trent over coming days were going to decorate the rooms for the new baby and Sophia. We were yet to buy the baby's pram, cot and other little things but we were both waiting until we were in the new house.

Today was the 14th of March which meant that it was mother's day and also Moving day. I was excited to get started in our new house, a fresh home and fresh start. Both me and Trent had set our alarms for 6am, yes it was early but around 5pm this afternoon we had to be at AXA Training Centre for us to travel to Birmingham for the game tomorrow. Surprisingly we didn't have that much stuff to take to our new house, as our furniture we were leaving as we had brought brand new. Trent had been the first to wake up to the alarm and had woke me up and Sophia was fast asleep in her cot. 
I rolled over and looked at Trent who smiled and leaned forward kissing my lips "Morning" he said as I smiled "Morning you" I said as he smiled and I moved into his arms and he held me so tight. "The days finally come, how are you feeling?" Trent asked as I shrugged "I'm excited to start getting the baby some furniture for the bedroom and make Sophia's room grown up" I said as he nodded and I moved a way a little and Trent rested his hand on my stomach and started talking to my bump and it didn't take long for the baby to start kicking and I smiled and so did Trent "I love feeling the baby kick, I loved it when Sophia kicked as well" Trent said as I smiled.

Chloewealleanwatts added to their Story

Elise.rose added to their Story

rose added to their Story