THIRTY FOUR 💫

"Everyone meet my girlfriend" he said as he walked in with... Tilly. I stood there as she walked in with a floral Red dress and a leather jacket with her hair down. Trent looked at me and I grabbed his hand "No" I said as I looked at him and he nodded. Dianne gave her a hug "Oh it is lovely to finally meet you" dianne said as Tilly smiled "It's so lovely to meet you too" she said as she and Marcell walked over to me and Trent, with Marcell introducing Tilly to us "Guys this is Jessica, Jessica this is Maia and Trent and they have a little girl names Sophia who's over there" Marcell said as Tilly nodded "Nice to meet you, I love your dress" she said as she looked at me and then winked at trent as Marcell was talking to Dianne. I felt Trent's fist clinch but I held onto his hand.

As Marcell and Tilly started talking to Tyler I looked at trent "I have to tell you something, meet me in your room in a minute" I said as he looked at me and than nodded and then I looked at Dianne "I just need the toilet" I said as she nodded and I made my way out of the kitchen and made my way upstairs in Trent's room which surprisingly was still the same but obviously not filled with Trent's bits.
I walked into the room and sat on the bed and waited for trent. I came to conclusion I had to tell him about Tilly. I was in shock. Poor Marcell.
Trent walked in and closed the door behind him and looked at me "What is she doing here?" He asked as I shrugged "I have no clue. But I've got to tell you something" i said as he looked at me "What is it?" He asked as I looked at him "this morning I was cleaning up and I had an email with the photos from last night and then there was an attachment below and it was from the camera I borrowed Tilly" I said as he nodded "Ok" he said as I shook my head "It was her who sent the photos of us shopping and I'm so sure she was the one who sent me flowers" I said as I started to cry and trent started to go mad "I can't fucking believe it. I knew. I bloody knew" he said as he walked over to me and held me in his arms "What we going to do?" Trent asked as I looked at him "I'm going to confront her but not here, marcell is going to be devastated" I said as he nodded "How do you know it was her?" He asked as I looked at him "There was an email from the company that edits all the photos from the clubs camera and it was the camera that I had borrowed her" I said as he kissed my head and walked over to the window "I can't believe it" I said as trent nodded.

"What you going to do?" He asked as I got up from the bed and looked at him "I'm going pretend everything is fine ok" I said as he nodded.
We both made our way downstairs and I walked in to see Tyler, Tilly and Marcell sat at the table with Sophia in her chair and Dianne was serving everything up. I walked in and sat down next to Marcell and trent walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed two plates after dianne had finished putting the food on, which was Steak and Chips. Trent walked over to the table putting down my plate in front of me and then passed Tyler one of the plates and then walked back to the counter and got another two, walking over to the table and giving Tilly hers as well as passing Marcell his. Dianne then passed trent his as Trent put it down on the table and sat down next to me and Dianne moved the bouncy chair over so that Sophia was near me and Trent.
Dianne sat down and so we all started eating and that's when Dianne spoke "So how did you two meet?" She asked as I looked at trent and then at Tilly and Marcell and it was Tilly who spoke. "Funny you should say that, we met at my work place actually. I work at Starbucks in town and one day he walked in and ordered. Babe what did you order?" I asked as he laughed "Hot Chocolate with cream and marshmallows" Marcell said as tyler laughed "You and marshmallows" he said as trent smiled and dianne laughed.

"What do you do?" Tilly asked as she looked at Trent and everyone looked at trent waiting for him to reply, trent finally did reply "I'm a footballer, you would already know that" he said as I looked at trent and dianne looked at us both and Tilly nodded "This Steak is amazing Dianne" she said as dianne looked at her and smiled "Thank you very much" she said as Tilly smiled and as I looked at Her she was looking at me and Trent.
The dinner went quite fast and everyone had eaten the food. We were all Currently outside when Trent got up from his seat as Sophia was starting to get ready for her bottle and so Trent went to make her one. While I was sat talking to Dianne who was speaking about how big Sophia was, I looked as Tilly got up from the seat she and Marcell were sharing and went inside. I turned around to look inside through the patio doors.