FIFTY SIX 💫

Yesterday was a very chilled but busy day, with the estate agent coming out and putting the for sale sign up and I'll be honest I did cry, I don't know why. I'm just blaming it on my hormones, as I had now began to cry at Adverts. Me and Trent went and picked Sophia and Mimi up and we went to Tesco and we let Sophia buy a toy and she chose a frozen blow up chair and she was so happy that she's got something Frozen related. Most of Sophia's toys were frozen related amd so we weren't surprised when she pointed to the box with the chair in. Yesterday was also Tre's birthday and we had a zoom call with him as we weren't allowed to see him face to face yet.

Today was the 18th of February and today me and Trent were in work as the boys were training ready for Saturday's game against Everton. Our move in date was only 24 days away which was crazy and so last night before me and Trent went to bed we ordered lots and lots of boxes and they were coming over the next few days. The whole moving house thing was very needed. As time went on and Sophia got more bigger she was getting more toys and her room was slowly running out of space. Trent's trophies and awards were all still practically still in a box because we didn't really have the room to have them on show and so us moving house, we would have so much room.

I had been up for about an hour, Trent and Sophia were still fast asleep and the time was currently 9am. I decided to go into Sophia's bedroom and go through her draws and make a start on packing up her bedroom. I had got piles upon piles of Sophia's clothes. I had gone through some of her baby clothes that I had kept at the bottom of the draw and I had put them in a bin bag to be saved. I was currently sat on the floor wearing a pair of cycling shorts, sliders and a oversized tshirt. I was putting clothes that don't fit Sophia anymore and I wasn't keeping into a bin bag, I was keeping the clothes for the next few weeks as I didn't want to give them away just incase if we were having another baby girl.

I had decided to put a happy mum, happy baby podcast on while I was sorting out the draws. I had realised half way through sorting out her clothes, that I needed to order a massive clothing haul from H&M and Next and get her some new clothes as she was in desperate need. Luckily at our new home Sophia had such a bigger room and she did have a built in wardrobe and so she would have so much more space for her clothes. Obviously we weren't allowed the keys to our new home until the day before I think of when we move and so everything we order or pack away would need to be stored here. I had been thinking about making on of the rooms a play room for Sophia and the new baby but I just wasn't sure yet.

I was sat there humming away to the song that was playing on the podcast and I didn't even realise Trent was stood there wearing just his shorts and his slippers and he smiled "Morning baby, how long have you been up for?" He asked as I turned and looked at him smiling "Hey you, sorry If I woke you. I've been up for about an hour, I thought I would start on Sophia's room" I said as he walked into the room and got down on the floor and crawled over to me and kissed me "You didn't wake me, I think this whole moving situation will be good for us all but for you definitely" he said as I smiled and nodded "We've definitely got to order some new clothes for Sophia because she's growing out of most of these" I said as I picked up some of the clothes and started to cry "I've been too busy to even realise that she was growing our of clothes" I said as I threw the clothes down and Trent pulled me into him "Maia, baby please we'll order a massive Sophia and baby haul ok. We've got things covered, when we get back tonight I'm going to start packing some bits away, Robbo said that he's got some boxes from when him and Corinne moved house so he said we could have them" he said as I smiled and wiped at my eyes "I'm sorry for being a baby" I said as he shook his head "We've got everything sorted ok" he said as I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

After a few minutes of me just hugging Trent, Trent got up from off of the floor and left the room and I dried my eyes and carried on putting the clothes that didn't fit Sophia anymore in the bag to get donated.
I had finished sorting out the clothes and I was now putting the clothes that did fit her back in the draws and that's when I heard her little laugh and I smiled as I turned around to see Trent and Sophia running into the bedroom and I smiled "Hello you" I said as I bent down and she ran into my arms and I hugged her and kissed her head "I love you missy" I said as she started lifting up my tshirt and Trent whistled "Thanks Sophia for that view" he said as I looked at him and shook my head and he laughed "Sophia Where's baba?" I asked as she smiled and rested her head on my stomach and I smiled "Yes, that is where baba is. Shall we got downstairs and get you some breakfast" I said as I stood back up and Sophia ran over to Trent and Trent carried her downstairs as I followed with Mimi walking out of our bedroom and walking in front of me.