FORTY TWO 💫

Today was the 24th of December, which meant it was Christmas eve. The boys had training today and so I had work but I was taking Sophia into work today as dianne was out and couldn't have her and so was Michael.
A week had passed and I was now 8 weeks pregnant and i wasn't showing yet. The morning sickness was in full swing but I wasn't actually being sick. I had also been for my final wedding dress fitting and everything was good which was amazing.

I was currently downstairs feeding Sophia and trent had popped to the local shop to get me some ingredients as I was going to make some cake penguins with Sophia when we got back from work. I had also got a Christmas Eve box together and so I was waiting for trent to come back to give Sophia hers. She had also had the last Chocolate out of her advent calendar.
After a little while I had fed Sophia and she was just sat in her High chair playing and trent came walking in with a bag and a bunch of flowers and I smiled and he walked upto me and passed me the flowers "Merry Christmas Beautiful" he said as I smiled and took the flowers off of him and he gave me a kiss and I gave him a kiss back. "I'll put these in a vase" I said as he smiled "Glad you like them. I got these as well" he said as he put the bag on the kitchen counter and pulled out a box of milk tray and i smiled "My favourites" I said as I took them off him and then trent walked over to the High chair and started playing with her and I pulled the ingredients out and put them in the cupboard.

I had put everything away in the cupboards and trent got Sophia out of her highchair and went and sat on the sofa with mimi sat on the sofa and then I walked in with Sophia's Christmas eve box and she started clapping her hands. "What's this" I said as I walked over to the sofa trent smiled "Is that your Christmas eve box" he said as I put it down on the poof "Shall we open it?" I asked as Sophia clapped her hands and so I did. We opened the box and in there was some personalised pyjamas, some chocolate and a letter to Christmas book.
I pulled out the pyjamas and trent smiled "These are cute" he said as I smiled and got up from off the floor and went into the hallway and then came back in carrying two more pairs of the same pyjamas and trent looked confused and I smiled "We've got matching ones too" I said as he smiled "Yes" he said and I've never ever seen him so excited before.

Time flew by and the time was 12 and we were currently making our way to Axa Training Centre. Mimi was obviously at home and Sophia was currently in the back of Trent's car in her carseat.
We arrived and trent parked up and we both took off our seatbelts and got out of the car with me putting my bag on my shoulder and unstrapping sophia from her Carseat and trent got out her pram and i strapped her in and trent passed me sophia's changing bag and I rested it on the handle and trent locked up the car and we both put on our face masks and made our way inside.
We walked in and Linda shot up from her seat and walked around to where we were stood "Omgg she's beautiful. Hello sweetie" Linda said as she made a fuss over Sophia and both me and Trent smiled "She's beautiful" Linda said and I smiled "She is, isn't she" I said to Linda and she nodded "She looks more like trent every single time i see a picture of her" Linda said as both me and trent laughed "We get that alot" trent said and Linda laughed. "I'll sign you both in" she said as she waved at Sophia and made her way back around to the desk.

We made our way upto the canteen as Trent was all dressed for training. As we got there Jurgen was sat at a table and he looked over at us and then got up and we sat at a table and Jurgen walked over leaning down to give sophia a little wave "Hello" he said as I smiled and trent went to get me and him a drink. Sophia waved at him and then Jurgen gave her a High five and sophia started laughing. I smiled. Pep also walked over waving at her and then one by one most of the boys came walking over gushing over her and Sophia was not complaining as she was getting all of this attention.
Robbo came walking with a big box "Maia this arrived for you" he said as put the box on the table and then trent walked back with our drinks and frowned "What's tha?" He asked as I smiled "You'll all see soon" I said as he smirked and handed me my hot chocolate "Thank you" I said as I took a drink. Robbo was still playing peek a boo with Sophia and me and trent were laughing as Sophia was laughing at him.