SEVENTEEN 💫

My alarm went off and I rolled over and turned it off and sat up waking trent up, his eyes opened and he yawned and then he smiled and sat up and got out of bed heading out the bedroom and i got out off bed too and walked over to the moses basket that was on Trent's side of the bed and luckily sophia had just woken up. The time was 6am and the taxi was coming in an hours time. I left sophia in her moses and brushed my hair and then went into the wardrobe grabbing a baby blue tracksuit just because we would be travelling quite a distance from Manchester Airport to France.

Maia.steel added to their Story

I was all ready and decided to give sophia a feed so she wouldn't be ready for a feed until we were on the plane hopefully

I was all ready and decided to give sophia a feed so she wouldn't be ready for a feed until we were on the plane hopefully. I sat on the bed feeding her when trent walked in and started getting dressed into a pair of tracksuit bottoms and an under armour t-shirt and started getting the suitcases ready to take downstairs. As I was feeding sophia there was a knock at the door and olivia opened the door and smiled "Morning" she said as trent smiled and so did i "Morning, how are you?" I asked as she smiled "yeah im good, just getting everything ready" she said as i smiled. She left the room leaving me to finish up feeding sophia and trent to make sure we had our passports etc. Just after sophia was born trent booked in an appointment to get sophia a passport just in case if we were to go anywhere abroad and so sophia now has a passport.

I finished feeding sophia and trent took her off of me so I could brush my teeth and just make sure I had everything while he went and got Sophia changed. The time was now 6.30am and I started taking Sophia's changing bag with the essentials downstairs and then i took the suitcases down and put them at the bottom of the stairs ready for whenever the taxi comes. I walked into the kitchen and dianne was making a cup of tea while Michael was sat on the sofa watching the morning news with all the dogs. Dianne looked up and smiled "Morning, oh you look nice" she said as i laughed and smiled "Thanks, it's my airport outfit" i said as she laughed "Are you excited??" She said as i nodded "Yeah really excited". "Do you want a cup of tea?" Dianne asked as I shook my head "No I'm okay thanks. Thank you though" i said as she smiled.

Trent came down carrying sophia and she was dressed in a long sleeved t-shirt and some black leggings and thrilly socks and i smiled "Wow you look cute" i said as i took Sophia off of Trent and he smiled "Told you I'll make her look cute" he said and i smiled. Trent smiled at his mum and then disappeared out off the room and i heard footsteps as he headed up the stairs. Olivia and tyler came walking in a minute later and i smiled and sat at the kitchen counter with sophia in my arms.

The time went on and the taxi was due any minute now and i had got Sophia in her jacket and strapped her in her carseat and i got my handbag ready. I gave marcell a big hug "Be good you" i said as he laughed and smiled giving me a hug too. I then gave dianne and Michael a hug too "Have the best time" dianne said as I pulled away from her and smiled "We will do. We will see you in a couple of days" i said as she nodded and gave sophia a kiss on her cheek. Olivia and tyler said their goodbyes and trent hugged his mum and dad and fist bumped marcell as he sat on the sofa watching tv.
The taxi arrived and I put my handbag on my shoulder and i put my face mask on and picked sophia's carseat up and carried her out to the car getting into the mini bus and strapping her in as olivia followed me and sat down next to me and sophia and we waited for tyler and trent as they were bringing our luggage out. Me and olivia took a few selfies and it was just nice that me and olivia got along as obviously she spends alot of time around us because of Tyler.