FORTY FIVE 💫

I woke up to my Alarm going off, I lay there looking through the crack in the curtains as the sun beamed it's way i to our hotel room. As I lay there i knew, that today was the day, the day I had been dreaming of since the day trent proposed to me.
Today was my wedding day, the day I had been waiting for, for all those years.

I must of laid there for about five minutes before I sat up and looked around the room and Sophia was fast asleep still and so was Liv, it was dianne who had woke up to. "Morning darling" dianne said as I looked at her and smiled "Morning dianne, did you sleep ok?" I asked as she nodded and smiled "I should be asking you, if you slept ok?" Dianne said as I laughed "I did thank you. Its finally the day" I said as I smiled and dianne smiled too. "I never really said this, but both me and Michael are very glad and honoured that your part of our family" Dianne said as I smiled and wiped at my eyes as I had started to cry. "Oh my darling I didn't mean to make you cry" she said as I smiled and shook my head "Oh I know you didn't. I feel so grateful that you have allowed me into your family" I said as dianne smiled and got out of bed and walked over to my bed and hugged me "thank you for giving me and Michael two grandchildren and for making Trent so happy" she said as I smiled and hugged her a little tighter "Your so welcome" I said as we both pulled away and then dianne went to her bag that was at the side of her bed "I'm going to go and collect your dress from my car" she said as I smiled and so she left the room.

I sat down on the bed just as Liv woke up and she stood up and looked at me "Morning, how are you?" She asked as I smiled "I'm good thank you, how are you?" I said as she smiled she got out of the bed and went into the bathroom and I looked at Sophia as she had woken up and smiled at me and I smiled back "Morning my darling girl" I said as I picked sophia up and hugged her and gave her a kiss.
Liv came walking back out and she smiled as she waved at Sophia and sophia smiled.
I got up out of bed and decided I was going to give Sophia a bath before Sue came. As I was in the bathroom getting everything sorted for Sophia's bath, Liv opened the door and smiled as Sophia sat on the floor and I had got out the shampoo "Maia, I'm ordering Breakfast, what do you want?" She asked as I smiled "Oh just some toast, I don't want to over do my stomach" I said as she smiled and nodded and closed the door and so I carried on getting sophia's bath ready.

I had given Sophia a bath and she was now wrapped in a towel and I got up from off the floor and brushed her teeth and then I walked out into the bedroom and There it was near the window hanging up. The suit bag with the dress that in less than an hour I would be putting on. I smiled and dianne and liv both looked at me "Your going to look beautiful" Liv said as I looked at them both and Dianne nodded.
As I walked over to my bed and laid sophia down on the bed and started drying her, there was a knock at the door and so dianne walked to the door and got our room service from the waiter and then closed the door and put the food on the desk.
I had gotten Sophia dry and she was now in a vest and nappy just until the time was right to put her dress on.
Liv walked over to my bed and passed me my toast "Thank you" I said as she smiled "Your very welcome" she said as she walked over to the desk and got her toast and then sat on the bed. Dianne had ordered toast too. I started giving Sophia some of the toast too.

We were halfway through eating when there was a knock at the door and so dianne walked over to the door and let Sue in and sue walked Into the room and Dianne closed the door behind her. "Hello bride to be" sue said as I smiled "Thank you for coming" I said as Sue shook her head "Of course" she said as I smiled. "Hello little girl" Sue said as she put her bags down on the desk and sophia was to busy eating my toast to pay attention of Sue and we all laughed.
"Right bride to be, shall we start getting you ready?" She asked as I smiled and nodded and so she pulled up the chair and then started getting everything out of her bags.
Sue started with curling my hair and putting them in curlers and letting them last while she did Dianne and Liv's hair.