THIRTY THREE 💫

Today was Thursday the 22nd of October and yesterday Liverpool played there first Champions League game of the season and won 1-0 by an Own goal. I had spent the whole of yesterday chilling with Mimi and Sophia on the sofa watching Disney Plus as I finally subscribed to it. So for Sophia to watch the films that were out when I was little.

Today the boys were coming back from Amsterdam and Trent and Robbo were filming half a day's worth of there new TV show that would be on Instagram TV and it was called Wingmen. Tyler only had the idea a few days ago but both Trent and Robbo agreed and so today they were going to be filming straight away as they got back. Tonight we were going to Dianne and Michael's for a dinner and we were also meeting Marcell's girlfriend for the first time. Marcell was like a little brother to me and I was so happy that he finally found someone who made him happy and he was happy.
I didn't have work today and me and trent decided that I would go to his mum and dad's with sophia and he would travel on his own to his mum and dad's and so I didn't have to be there until 6pm and so the other day when I went to tesco I got some cleaning products and I decided I was going to clean the house from top to bottom.

I sat there on the sofa watching the news while I fed Sophia her bottle. The time was 10am and we had been up since 7am, me and sophia lay there in bed watching peppa pig for a while and Mimi was fast asleep on the bottom of the bed. Sophia started to get hungry and so we came downstairs.
Sophia had been fed and so I turned the tv off and carried sophia up the stairs and put her in her travel cot with one of her toys as I made my way downstairs and then grabbed sophia's bouncy chair and the cleaning products and my phone and made my way upstairs.
I got upstairs and left the cleaning products in the bathroom as I was going to start in there. I walked into the bedroom and picked sophia up out of her travel cot and strapped her in her bouncy chair and the picked the chair up and put it outside of the bathroom so Sophia could see me. Mimi also cane upstairs and lay next to Sophia. So I put on my rubber gloves and started cleaning the bathroom.

It wasn't long before I had cleaned the whole of the bathroom, scrubbing everywhere clean and sprayed to make it smell even fresher. I put all the cleaning stuff in sophia's room and then picked up her Bouncy chair and put her down just outside of her room so she could still see me and Mimi followed laying down. The house hadn't been really really cleaned for a while and so it was overdue.
I started cleaning the window down and opening her blinds in her room. After I had cleaned the window down and wiped the window pane down and i looked and in the corner on the chair was a massive pile of clothes and so I wiped the wardrobe doors down and then took my gloves off and opened the wardrobe and then I started putting all the clothes away.

I had put all of Sophia's clothes away and had finished hoovering her room and so I picked up all the cleaning bits and took them into our bedroom and then I picked sophia's bouncy chair up and put it down just outside the room. Sophia was fast asleep. I walked back into the bed and I took all the sheets and pillowcases off as I was going to put them in for wash and was going to put some new ones on.
As I took the sheets off, one of the pillowcases fell onto the floor and so I bent down and picked it up, only to see a red lace thong. I reached for it and that's when I knew that this wasn't mine, I don't own any thongs really, and the ones I do own are nude colours not red. I started to cry and so I sat on the bed and dropped the bedding on the floor and I sat there looking at the thong who's was it? Trent wouldn't cheat on me, I know he wouldn't. But how did I get there. As I sat there looking at how it got under the bed, my phone buzzed and so I picked it up and it was an email from the company that Edits the Champions League photos. We started using there company as the photos had the best results from them editing. I opened the email to see the photos and so I saved them all to my memory card thats in my phone and so they'll be there for when I transfer them over to my laptop in a bit. As I was about to come off the app, there was an attachment right at the bottom and so I opened it and it was from the Canon g7x the camera that I borrowed Tilly.