FIFTY FOUR 💫

I woke up to my alarm going off, I turned over and turned my alarm off and I turned back over to see Trent fast asleep snoring and I smiled. Last night me and Trent had eaten all our Domino's order and had binge watched half a season of the Crown and the both of us were obsessed.
It was not very often but I loved waking up to see Trent fast asleep, he looked so beautiful and so peaceful.
He must of noticed me looking at him because the next thing I knew, he opened his eyes and smiled reaching over and pulling me closer into him and I smiled "Morning sleepyhead" I said as he smiled and leaned over giving me a kiss and we both pulled away and rested my head on his bare chest "You ok?" He asked as I smiled and nodded "Baby has been moving" I said as he smiled and his hand found my bump "Our little baby" he said as I smiled.
Today was the 15th of February and the boys had Training and then we were flying out to Budapest for the champions league game tomorrow night. Yesterday was amazing and I felt so lucky to have someone like Trent in my life.

Me and Trent had been laying there for the last five minutes with us both feeling the baby move around and even now, I still couldn't believe that I was carrying our second baby. Don't get me wrong with Sophia, she wasn't planned but she was our life changing baby, she made me the person I am right now. She showed me how to love and how to hold onto the things that matters the most, and now with me growing and carrying our second baby I felt like I was ready to face the world no matter the circumstance and I was ready for our second pregnancy.
The time was 9am and we had to be at Axa Training Centre at 10am and so Trent got up and headed downstairs to put the bins out because we didn't do it last night and I took the opportunity to get dressed and so I walked over to the wardrobe and got a clean pair of underwear and Bra, a pair of blue maternity jeans which seemed to be my favourite items of clothing, a turtle neck white top and a pair of Nike socks. I closed the wardrobe door and walked over the bed and started getting changed.

I had gotten changed and I was currently in the bathroom brushing my teeth, when Trent came walking in wearing a navy tshirt and a pair of grey joggers and he walked over to the sink where I was stood "Bins are in, next doors had blown over" he said as I looked at him "Oh no" I said inbetween brushing my teeth and that's when he leaned in "You look fit" he said as I shook my head and looked at him "No I don't" I said as he laughed "Yes you do" he said as I shook my head and I carried on brushing my teeth and Trent started brushing his teeth.
We had both brushed our teeth and we were now both downstairs, Trent was cleaning away Sophia's toys into her corner and I had just took my folic acid and vitamins and now I was sorting out my bag. Our suitcases were near the door waiting for Trent to take them out to the boot of his car.
As I had put my laptop, camera and cables into my bag, Trent's phone started ringing and so he stood back up and I looked at him as he looked at me confused in why someone would be ringing him.

I stood there looking at him as it was an unknown number and he answered the phone and put it on speaker and I stayed quiet while Trent answered "Hello?" I asked as someone spoke "Mr Alexander Arnold hello, it's Simon from the housing agency" he said as Trent looked at me and I looked at Trent and he smiled "Hey Simon, yes how may help you" Trent asked "I'm very very pleased to announce that your bid on the five bedroom new build has been in fact accepted" he said as my hands went to my mouth and my eyes started to water and Trent smiled and fist bumped the air "Oh wow, that's amazing. Wow I don't know what to say" Trent said "Usually you would get an email but I wanted to call you to tell you, congratulations to both you and Mrs Alexander Arnold. I'll email you the details on moving in, but congratulations again" he said as Trent looked at me and smiled and I had started to cry "Thank you Simon so much, for ringing us. I'll keep an eye out for your email" he said "That's brilliant, have a good day" Simon said as Trent ended the call "OMG BABE OMG" Trent said as he walked over to me and lifted me up off of the ground "We did it" he said as I smiled and threw my arms around his neck.