FIFTY NINE 💫

The last two weeks had been a little manic, with me and Trent packing majority of the house up ready to move next week which was kind of exciting. I had been to the clinic and the baby had been cooperating with us and Karen was able to look at the Gender of our baby. So now Dianne had the card with our baby's gender on and she was being very quiet about the whole gender of our baby.
Liverpool had played three times, only winning once and losing twice. Liverpool hadn't really been at there best but they had their Champions League game on Wednesday to try and put things to bed and show that aren't done yet.

Today was the 8th of March and it was International Women's day and me and Trent had the day off and so we were going to spend the day packing up more of the house ready for next week when we move. I was currently 16 weeks pregnant which meant that I had 24 weeks left and to some that was so long away until I finally give birth but my pregnancy this time around had gone so fast. The baby was kicking even more now and over the last few nights had kept me awake. The baby is now a size of an Orange which was crazy.

I had been awake for about five minutes just listening to Mimi and Trent snore. With mothers day coming up, being a mum to my little girl and also being pregnant, it made me feel a little sad because I didn't have my mum around. I was in full contact with my dad and at first I was scared, having someone come into your life is scary but my dad had his reasons and because of mine and my dad's full contact my mum didn't want any contact with me even though she wouldn't see him, she still couldn't be around and that made me sad and angry because Sophia and my unborn baby her second grandchild didn't have anything to do with her and that was never and will never be down to mine or Trents. Trent's mum and dad have been amazing with Sophia and I know that they would be the same when the baby comes. Just sometimes it hurts to know that my mum could try if she really wanted to.
I hadn't even realise that I had started to cry and then only reason I realised is because Trent sat up and was holding my hand and with his other hand was wiping my cheeks as the tears fell "Babe are you Ok?" He asked as I nodded and looked at him "just wish my mum would make an effort" I said as Trent nodded and pulled me into him "I love you, never ever forget that" he said as he kissed my forehead and I nodded "I know you do and I love you" I said as he smiled. We pulled away from each other "I need the bathroom" Trent said as I laughed and he pulled back the covers and disappeared out the bedroom and I wiped at my eyes.

While I sat there I heard a knock at the front door and that's when I went to get out of bed Trent shouted "I'll get it" he said and so I lay back down and Mimi jumped onto the bed and I started stroking her "Mummy loves you Mimi" I said as I kissed her head and Mimi licked my face. As I lay there stroking, Trent came walking into the room carrying a wicker basket with pink flowers in and I looked at and smiled "Wow, who's are these?" I asked as Trent walked over to the bed leaning down putting the basket into my lap "They're for you, Happy international womens day baby. I love you so much!" He said as he kissed me and I smiled "omg I love you so much, you didn't have to get me anything" I said as Trent smiled "I wanted to, and you deserve it" he said as I smiled and bent down smelling the flowers "They smell beautiful" I said as Trent smiled "I chose them because I know pinks your favourite colour and they looked beautiful" Trent said as I smiled. "I love them" I said as he smiled "Well I'm glad" he said as he smirked "Come here you" I said I pulled him a little closer and kissed him and started playing the bottom of his shirt and he smiled as we kissed "I've got one last present for you"  Trent said as I laughed and nodded "And what's that?" I asked as Trent pulled away from me and disappeared out the room and Mimi followed and then he walked back in closing the door "Mimi's gone into Sophia's room, Sophia's still asleep. We've got some unfinished business" Trent said as he took the flowers off of me and put them on the side cabinet and then climbed on the bed unbuttoning my vest top and I giggled as he lifted the top over my head and threw it onto the floor and I knew that this time would be alot more different then pervious times before.