FIFTY ONE 💫

Alot had happened over the last few days, with Liverpool losing 4-1 to Manchester City on Sunday and again the papers were going mad at the fact that Liverpool had lost yet another game. Liverpool next playing on Saturday against Leicester City.
I was now 16 weeks pregnant and the baby was now the size of a Belgian Waffle which was kinda cute. It was crazy to think that I only had 23 weeks and 5 days left until my due date, for some reason I felt as though my pregnancy had gone so quick. Me and Trent were yet to feel the baby kick but we had felt the baby moving around and it was magical.
Today was the 9th of February and Jurgen had given the boys a few days off to just relax and take some time not to think about Football. Yesterday me, Trent, Sophia and Mimi spent the whole day inside watching Frozen one and Two. Today I was going to Aaliyah and Dominic's to take some pictures as Aaliyah was 20 weeks Pregnant. Trent was going to be spending the day with Sophia and Mimi.

I had been up for the last hour with Sophia as she had, had a bad dream dream so she was upset and so now both me and Sophia were downstairs with Sophia sat on the floor playing with her ball pit watching Frozen which was her new favourite thing to watch recently and Mimi was fast asleep on the sofa and I was in the kitchen making some jam on toast for Sophia's breakfast. The time was 9am and I had left Trent in bed as he had been so stressed lately, with Liverpool losing and him getting grief off of Fans.
Trent said that apart from Liverpool losing games, the grief he was getting wasn't bothering him. But I knew that it was, I knew him too well.

I was stood making myself a drink of Tea when the toaster went off and so I walked over to the toaster and took the two slices of toast out of the toaster and put them both on Sophia's frozen plate that I had ordered the other day as Sophia had become obsessed and that's all she ever went on about, obviously apart from the baby I was currently growing inside of me.
I started putting jam on it when the kitchen door opened and in walked Trent with his bed hair, no shirt on and so I could see his abs and his muscles and he was wearing his sliders and his black under armour shorts "Morning baby" he said as he closed the kitchen door and walked over to me and threw his arms around my waist pulling me away from the kitchen counter and I smiled "Morning you, do you want some toast?" I asked as I kissed him and he looked at me "Only if your making some" he said as I smiled and nodded pulling away "Sophia is having some so yeah" I said as he smiled and nodded and I went back to putting Jam on the toast and Trent went walking into the living "There's my baby girl" he said as he ran over to where sophia was and I smiled. I loved how beautiful their relationship was, he loved her so much and she adored him.

I had made Sophia's toast and so I picked up the frozen plate with her toast on and walked into the living room to see Trent laying on the floor pretending to be dead and Sophia was climbing all over him laughing and Mimi was licking Trent and I laughed "Oh no sophia what's happened to daddy" I said as I put her pate on the back table and went over to and got onto the floor and Sophia laughed "dada hurt" she said as I smiled "Oh no, Daddy, daddy wake up" I said as I started kissing trent and that's when Trent opened his eyes and kissed me back and then we both pulled away "Roar" Trent shouted as he grabbed ahold of Sophia who was laughing and Trent started tickling her and sophia was laughing. I stroked Mimi as she had finished licking Trent.
After Sophia nearly stopping breathing because she was laughing that much, I got up off of the floor and sat on the sofa with Sophia sitting next to me with her head on my stomach with Trent sat beside me "Who's inside mummy's tummy?" Trent asked as Sophia sat up and looked at the both of us "baba" she said as both me and Trent smiled and Sophia rested her head back on my stomach.

We sat there for a few minutes with Sophia showing us both her toy that Dianne and Michael got her the other week and me and Trent watching Frozen and that's when Trent started singing Let it Go and I looked at him "Aww look at you singing Frozen" I said as he smirked and looked at me "That's all Sophia ever watches, what do you expect" he said as I laughed "What do you want on your toast?" I asked as I Sophia carried on playing and I got up from off the sofa sofa walked into the kitchen and put two slices of bread in the toaster "Oh urm, jam please. Do you want me to do it?" He said as I looked at him "No, it's ok. You carry on singing frozen" I said as he lifted up his middle finger at me and I laughed.
About 20 minutes later, mine and Trent's toast were done and I just had low fat butter on mine and Trent had Jam and so I walked into the living room and passed Trent his plate and I sat down beside him.