TWENTY TWO 💫

I'll admit me and trent stayed up till gone 12 last night watching yet another film "The Longest ride" I'll be honest I'm not sure trent was really that impressed to be watching not one, not two but three rom coms but he didn't complain just sat cuddled upto me and sophia on the sofa.
I woke up to my alarm as shopping was due at 9am and it was 8am. Trent was sleeping still and so was sophia and so I got out of bed the quietest that I could and went into the bathroom to use the toilet. After I had finished I flushed and washed my face and then did my moisturiser and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into the bedroom grabbing some fresh underwear, a pair of skinny jeans and one of the Liverpool training tops and headed back into the bathroom to get changed so I didn't wake trent and sophia up.
I had finished getting dressed for the day and I took my plaits out and brushed my hair with my hands. I didn't bother putting any make up on and that was it, I was done. I walked into the bedroom to get my phone and then were still asleep and so I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and opened blinds in the kitchen and filled the kettle up and went and then I remembered I had to go to the post office and luckily there was a post office right near anfield in which we would be first doing photos and the first interview and signing the contract with Diogo jota and so I could pick the parcel up on my way there.

Jadianlilrosecollins added to their Story

The kettle was boiled and so I got a mug out the cupboard and made myself a cup of tea and as I turned around and trent had just walked in holding the baby monitor "Morning baby" trent said as he threw his arms around my shoulder and kissed me and...

The kettle was boiled and so I got a mug out the cupboard and made myself a cup of tea and as I turned around and trent had just walked in holding the baby monitor "Morning baby" trent said as he threw his arms around my shoulder and kissed me and I kissed him back and then rested my head on his chest "Morning, is sophia still asleep?" I asked as trent held up the baby monitor and I could see sophia fast asleep in her moses basket and I smiled "Sorry if I woke you up" I said as he smirked "You actually didn't but I'm gonna say you did so you can repay me" he said as he grabbed my bum and picked me up and I laughed and he put me on the kitchen counter and stood in between my legs and we started kissing but before anything could get out of hand there was a knock at the door and both me and trent sighed and I got down heading to the front door leaving trent in the kitchen.

I opened the door to the asda delivery man "Morning love" he said as I smiled and turned around to see trent stood there starting to bring the bags of shopping in. Luckily me and trent because of our wages we could afford to do monthly shops and then top up on things we might need in the mean time and so we had alot of food and ordered alot. The delivery man looked up "omg trent, can I have a photo" he asked as I smiled and trent nodded "Of course" he said as trent went and stood next to the delivery man and I took a photo on my phone "Thank you, your such a talent. I hope you know that trent and you are loved obviously by you wife to be, family and all Liverpool fans" he said as trent smiled and elbow greeted him "Thank you, hold up whats your name?" Trent asked as I had finished bringing the bags in and smiled as trent stood and talked with the man "Oh jake, it's jake tills" jake said as trent smiled "If you have social media, we'll send you the photo and I'll sort you and your family out with vip passes to melwood when this is all over" trent said as I smiled and jake smiled and started crying "My little boy is your biggest fan, wow this will mean the world to him. Thank you honestly trent. Thank you" jake saod as I smiled and searched his name in my social media and found him and sent the photo. "Your very welcome, thank you for the support" trent said as I smiled and looked at jake "I've sent you the photo" I said as jake smiled "Thank you love, hope you both have a good day and goodluck trent" jake said as he walked to the delivery man and got in and I closed the door and me and trent started taking the bags into the kitchen.