Stress relief

Lately Kobe had been under a lot of pressure. First with all the social media attention growing day by day, then the constant control of his management and on top of that he had family problems. He struggled with being able to speak his mind just because it constantly moved to fast to explain how he was feeling.

On top of that  was his best friend in the whole word. It wasn't anything extreme but his sister missed him a lot and he hated leaving her but he knew she had school and an actual normal life.

Right now he lay on his stomach with his head in his arms not wanting to talk to anyone. It was the last day of tour and he had booked a flight only for it to be canceled because of a snow storm.

He had called his sister Kiyah to tell her the news and she was pretty sad which of course made him feel bad. They were best friends and he hated letting her down.

No one seemed to care that he wasn't talking or interacting with the group. Except for only one person, his new friend Derek.

They had just met and got it off pretty well. Vallyk and Mike hung out together and that was how the boys were.

Derek had became concern so being a good friend he waited until it was late and they were alone.

The two boys roomed together for there stay at the hotel.

"You ok Kobe? I noticed you've been even more quiet than usual?" Derek asks crawling into the others bed.

"Yes I'm fine just gotta lot on my mind." Was all Kobe said. Derek didn't like feeling helpless so he quickly decided to make Kobe feel better physically if not mentally.

"Ok well if you don't feel like talking I'll give you a massage. Take off you clothes and wrap this towel around you waste I'll be back." He said getting out of the bed and running to the bathroom to get the oils and lotion. One thing he loved about expensive hotels was that they had some of the best smelling lotions.

When he walked back in Kobe was back in the same position as before this time without his clothes and just a towel.

He smiled to himself, happy that Kobe was going along with it. He places the products on the bed and places himself between Kobe's legs.

Taking the oil he poured a good amount on the boys back and began rubbing it in, massaging the tense places he could easily spot. Kobe would occasionally assist him telling Derek where to rub. If he got the spot Derek would relieve a small but well groan from Kobe.

It made him feel all nervous and hot. He just wanted to make a move but he also didn't want to be rejected...but then again you only live once right.

"Turn on your back keep your eyes closed. Whatever you feel don't fight it I promise it'll feel good." Derek says moving off the bed so Kobe could turn. Now he wasn't going to strip naked and sit on the boy without permission, that would be taking it a little far when just meeting someone.

Instead he get back in bed putting himself in between Kobe's legs again. He applied the lotion to Kobe's chest rubbing it all in and even taking extra time to just appreciate a nice body. Derek avoided the one spot that he wanted so badly but he had to pace himself. He didn't want to scare the boy.

"You feel better?" He asks. Eyes still closed Kobe smirks and shrugs his shoulders even though he was leaning on the plus side.

Derek giggles and hesitantly moves his hands down Kobe's waist. "Ima go down ok don't freak out." He warned.

Kobe nods his head and let the boy massage his sides including his lower waist. Even though Derek was a bottom he would occasionally top and right now he was pretty conflicted on which he wanted.