No title part 2 continuation

requested by JERRICAB19 ❤️

Kobe groans as his phone rang for seemed to be the hundredth time today, it was one of his side pieces.

Ever since Derek had him post their video all of his past fucks been real salty. Half of his sides keep thinking it's ok to come up to his job and try to show out but each time he shut them down real quick.

Derek had literally came home the previous night and took his frustration from work out on Kobe and as much as Kobe loved it he wishes he didn't have to deal with the soreness afterwards.

Neither of the two minded the change in sex. If anything Kobe loved being a bottom. Last night Derek did him so good that he slipped into a sex headspace and was still in it.

It wasn't as fuzzy as it was before but he sure felt it. He liked it as well, he didn't mind the relaxing mind space he was put in and in fact he wanted it to last all day which is why he tried so hard to ignore his phone.

He wanted so badly to put the phone on DND but he didn't want to miss any messeges coming from Derek.

"Oh my fucking god what does this boy want?" Kobe thought to himself.

He answered the phone and held it to his ear ready to go off on the side. As soon as he opens his mouth the person beats him to it and Kobe didn't utter a word. He let the boy speak one he recognizes the familiar voice knowing the boy was extra and always had a lot to say.

See the light skin never saved his sides numbers under their real name. Instead he labels them with numbers on a scale of one to ten on how good they are at what they do.

For the specific boy on the phone his number was saved as "#100" simple as that. He was Kobe's go to whenever he needed it and vice versa. So the boy always believed that Kobe was somehow his.

"I thought we had an agreement Kobe? Now I'm sitting here looking dumb as hell. Kobe pulled away from the phone making that one face all black people make when they hear or see something that doesn't make any damn sense.

"I- my nigga how are you questioning looking dumb? You were the side your supposed to look dumb." The boy on the line scoffs and hangs up leaving Kobe confused and annoyed.

He shook it off and factetimes his actual boyfriend. Derek had to go to work early that morning so he didn't get to talk to him.

"Hey babyyy you ok?" Derek asks as he answers on the first ring.

"I'm fine babe just annoyed but it'll pass. How's your day going?" He asks.

Derek shuffles around as he attempts to set his phone up so Kobe could see him.

When he did he smiled in triumph. "I'm in my office doing boring things for boring people." He says. Kobe chuckles at the giddy boy and he couldn't help but want to held by him.

"I know it's a lot to ask of you knowing that you work hard but could you come home a bit early?" Kobe asks shyly playing with his damp hoodie strings that Derek keeps scolding him about.

"Is everything ok bub?" Derek had to ask because for one, Kobe loved being alone by himself and two, lately the boy has noticed Kobe has been a bit clingy.

He didn't mind the clinginess though in fact he adored it. "I-I'm Fine I just miss you or whatever." Derek snorts at Kobe's forced nonchalant tone.

"Or whatever?...chile anyway so. Nah for real of course I'll take off early ok. Give me like an hour." Kobe smiles big showing his pearly straight white teeth.