Zoom call

"Hey babe can you turn your call down for me please I'm trying to sleep bub." Kobe had woken up a few minutes ago due to yelling.

Vallky sat up beside him deep into taking notes and not paying even the slightest bit of attention toward him.

"Baby? Did you hear me." Kobe says patting Vallyk's thigh. "Yeah I heard you give me a minute ."Kobe sighs and turns around away from his boyfriend.

A minute quickly turned into twenty minutes and Kobe was highly aggravated. He couldn't sleep for shit and he was not about to go sleep in a guest room. It had gotten quite for awhile and he figured vallyk had turned the volume down. Turns out he was just switching classes.

Kobe had enough and decided to at least have some fun just because. He moves under the covers and sees vallyk was only wearing a pair of white panties with small yellow daises. He parts the boys legs and vallyk quickly comes to his senses.

He makes sure he's on mute before moving the computer to the side. "Kobe what the fuck are you doing?!" He asks lifting the covers up.

"I can't sleep so I want to please you." Kobe says leaving small kisses on vallyks thighs.

"Do it later I'm in class." Vallky says trying to push him away. As Kobe went to speak vallyks teacher interrupted their conversation.

"Mr Pena would you mind explaining your report you turned in. It's an excellent example for the class." Vallyk unmutes himself and began speaking.

Kobe took this opportunity and pulled the boy panties off spreading his legs further apart.He didn't want to tease him he just wanted to tase his boyfriend sweet juices. Kobe moves the covers away from his head wanting to be able to see Vally's face.

Kobe flicks the boys clit with his finger and swirls his tongue around Vally's entrance. He slowly pushes his finger in and began thrusting

"Um s-so basically the p-point of my report w-was um...shit." Vallyk moans biting his shirt. He was glad he turned his camera off.

"Mr. Pena are you ok?" The teacher asks.

Vallyk bites his lip as Kobe began slurping and sucking on his clit. "Yes I'm fine I was just- I um I got a paper cut." He says. He continues explaining his report trying not to moan.

He felt Kobe slender fingers rub against his spot and he closes his eyes as he feels his orgasm taking over his body.

He completely forgets he's on the call and starts moving his hips riding Kobe's face. Pulling at his hair vallyk whines as he came all on Kobe's face.

"F-fuck s-Stop Kobe please that's enough." He says shaking everytime Kobe sucked his nub.

"Mr Pena what are you doing please turn your camera back on." The teachers asks. Vallyk grabs the computer and turn the camera back on.

"I'm sorry I um...my friend came into my room trying to be funny."  He lies again. Kobe snorts at that and pulls Vallyk down so he's flat on his back.

"Aye Bitch the computer almost hit my face."  Vallyk says.

"Ok sorry I apologize so you want me to continue explaining my report?" The teacher says no and began explaining it himself.

When he isn't paying attention to vallyk the boy punches Kobe. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" He whisper yells.

"Nothing I was just bored...nah I'm just playin. I really just wanted to taste you." Vally' rolls his eyes and went back to paying attention.

When he did Kobe continues sitting between his legs staring at the boy. He wanted more than just a taste.

He opens Vally legs again and pushes them forward. Vallyk was already wet so it didn't take much to enter him.

He groans quietly as gently felt the small boy warm walls close up around him. Vally held onto Kobe's pillow trying to keep his moans at bare minimum.

"Fuck baby your so tight." Kobe says speeding up. The faster he went the harder it was for Vallyk to stay quiet. His microphone and camera was on and he really couldn't do much about it.

"K-Kobe slow down its big." He whines pushing at his boyfriend. Kobe moves his head away shaking his head.

"Take it baby I know you can." Vallyk eyes roll back as Kobe began pounding hard into his him.

The curly head reaches over and muted him self. He tried to cut his video off as well but Kobe had hit his spot again distracting him. "Yes daddy right there!" He yells as his back arched.

Kobe pulls out and turns the boy over on all fours. He pushes vallyk down into a deep arch. "Go all the way down baby arms spread out don't use them to hold up just stretch them out for me." Kobe pushes in holding Vally hips as he fucked him hard.

Kobe moaned as vallyk legs shook and unintentionally clenched around him. "B-babe don't do that." He says. Vally gets inpatient and fucks back into him whimpering and moaning unholy things.

"Mm daddy don't stop please." He begs. Kobe smiles and slaps his ass. He holds vallyk waist and turn them around so he's on his back and vallyk was on top. The smaller one of the two leaned against Kobe as he rode his dick reversed.

"Daddy I have to cum." Vallyk cries. Kobe kisses along the bottoms neck wanting to find his sweet spot. Once he does Vallyk slows down and began breathing heavy.

"You wanna cum baby? You have to beg for it." Kobe says switching positions once more. This time on their side. 

He lifts vallyk leg up and continues giving him slow strokes. The teacher calls his name again and he moves the computer so they'll only see his face since Kobe had his head behind him on the pillow. He props himself on his elbow and unmutes his microphone.

"Tell me the meaning of the old play Romeo and Juliet. What's their love story?" Vallyk huffs in annoyance and began explaining.

Kobe kisses the back of vallyks necks and reaches down to play with his clit. "Your so wet for me...all this for me." He says. Vallyk whines and throws his head back again cumming hard. He whimpers as Kobe stops.

"Did I tell you to cum?" Vallyk shakes his head no and cries silently. He ignores the teacher calling his name and ends the call.

"So why did you cum?" Kobe asks. Vallyk shrugs his shoulders and tries to move back. Kobe rams back in and places both hands around Vally neck. As he pounds into the boy he chokes him earning lots of pleas.

"Shut the fuck up and take it." The feeling was overwhelming to vallyk he was extremely sensitive and was already nearing his second orgasm.

"N-no I'm sorry daddy please I can't take it." He says trying to find enough strength to push Kobe away. "I'm almost there baby." He says. Kobe thrust a few more times and pulls out coming all over vallyks stomach. He pushes three fingerings in vallyk making the boy grab his wrist screaming.

"S-sq...." vallyk eyes rolled all the way back to the point where all you say was white as he trembles and squirted everywhere. He finally stops and take a deep breath and his eyes return to normal. Still shaking he turns around and wraps his leg around Kobe's waist.

Kobe gets the wrong message from the simple gesture and enters him again.

"N-no more." Vallyk whines pulling Kobe closer.

"I don't care."

Bye this was trash ew 😕.

Um drop some fluff please and smut of course.

Ouuuu drop some kinks as well and some little ideas as well cs I really want to write about little mike🥺.