Bubble bath

thats the tub ignore the rest

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Derek x Mike
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

intersex Mike 🙈

Derek smiles at his boyfriend who sat crisscross in front of him playing with the soap suds. He couldn't help but to admire how truly beautiful his boyfriend was.

The way he walked, talks, cries, laughs, just anything that his boyfriend did is and was absolutely flawless, and he knows everyone has flaws but it seems as if his boyfriend flaws were flawless...crazy isn't it.

"Baby why you all the way over there come here." He tells Mike licking his lips.

Mike looks up from the bubbles that were in his hand and up to Mike. He could see the lust in Derek's eyes and it made his heart flutter.

He moves closer to Derek and sits in his lap straddling him. He blushes as he feels Derek's "friend" touch his ass.

"Yes bubba?" He asks running his fingers through Derek's hair.

"Why were all away over there this tub is big enough for you to be right on me." Mike giggles as their foreheads touch.

"I don't know I got distracted from the bubbles." He says laughing.

Derek chuckles as his hands massage Mike's plump ass.

"Shawty a lil baddie...he my lil boo thang." Derek starts.

"And shorty got the- OWWW bub that's hurts." Mike cries as Derek slapped his ass.

"And shorty got the fatty." Derek finishes for Mike.

"Fuck you bitch that shit fucking hurts." Mike scolds and turns around sitting in between Derek's legs instead.

"Shorty be catching mood swings." Derek says after trying to get mike to face him.

"Baby boy it's not that serious chill out with allat." Mike rolls his eyes and turns slightly to face Derek.

"Oh it's not that serious? ok cool, if you want to go around slapping someone ass without them "complaining go hit up JJ then, I see y'all got history or whatever." Derek smacks his teeth.

"Why are you bring shit up from the past that's lame as fuck." Mike just ignored him and moved away getting ready to stand up and leave the bathtub.

Derek pulls him down causing some water to splash and fall out of the tub.

"Calm yo ass down before I make you." He says leaning back against the wall pulling mike against his chest.

"You ain't gone make me do shit just let me go." Mike wasn't really upset he just felt like giving an attitude he knew Derek didn't like that and exactly why he's doing it.