Yes? No? Maybe so?🤷🏽‍♀️

Ok so um ima list a few kinks because I'm interested in writing them but before I do I want to run them by you just so you guys feel comfortable and also because I honestly am not in the right space to be arguing with kids in the comments cs I'll hurt ya feelings I'm on beast mode mf🤣.

Anyway yah so just leave a yes or no and tell me why. if your just not interested in it then that doesn't count as you being uncomfortable yk sooo.

Watersports/Urophilia - also known as "golden showers" or "watersports," is a sexual variation where people derive pleasure from urine or urination.1 The arousal is associated with smelling, feeling, or tasting urine, as well as urinating on someone or being urinated on by someone else. Sometimes, the pleasure derives from the physical urine (i.e., the warmth and the smell). Other times the person associates the urine and urination with intimacy, closeness, and trust.

For this specific kink though I won't go overboard and it will be very slight and barely even mentioned but the specific idea I have is based of a porn video I saw and in the beginning it does involve urine so ye.

Saliva play- this isn't that bad seeing that I have used this in a few of my shots but I want to go into it a bit more and from the comments I get it seems to be a mix controversy.

Blood/knife play- Knife play is a form of consensual BDSM edgeplay involving knives, daggers, and swords as a source of physical and mental stimulation. Knives are typically used to cut away clothing, scratch the skin, remove wax after wax play, or simply provide sensual stimulation.

Gaping: anal sex with a focus on the recipient's anus remaining wide open for a period of time after the erect penis or dildo is removed.

Gangbang: when multiple partners, usually three or more, engage in sexual intercourse with a single willing partner.

JOE: acronym for Jerk Off Encouragement, a POV porn niche where explicit and detailed instructions on how to jerk off are given. Same as JOI.

JOI: acronym for Jerk Off Instructions, a POV porn niche where explicit and detailed instructions on how to jerk off are given. Same as JOE.

Ravishment Fantasy- A rape fantasy or a ravishment is a sexual fantasy involving imagining or pretending being coerced or coercing another into sexual activity. In sexual roleplay, it involves acting out roles of coercive sex.

To further explain this before assumptions are made this is NOT rape. This is basically role play pretending that you are being raped, slightly resisting but your still 100% consenting.

Edge play- taking a sexual encounter to the very edge of your psychological limits — an intense and erotic walk to the dark side.

Edge play and edging are completely different meanings. This is more intense in my opinion,Edge play is pushing your partner to their limits until they tell you they can't take it. For example tying your partner up with rope and using a whip on them repeatedly for your arousal and theirs if they are uncomfortable in ANY way you need to stop immediately.

Gagging- is an extreme act of fellatio where the penis is thrust deep into the other person's mouth to try to make this person gag or even vomit.

For this I won't go that far as mentioning vomit because uh uh but I will refer to spit up which I've used in a oneshot before.

Impact play -sexual practice in which one person is struck by another person for the gratification of either or both parties which may or may not be sexual in nature. It is considered a form of BDSM. There are a number of activities that qualify as impact play

I won't be extreme for this as it is I'll just use spanking with hands, belts, and paddles.

Wax play - is a form of temperature play practiced in a BDSM context, in which wax from a candle is dripped onto a person's naked skin, in order to introduce a slight burning sensation to the skin. This is considered a moderately advanced form of play.

Y'all know I love this🤣.

Incest - sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.

If I write this then I'll have them be actual brothers instead of step lol idky I just want to.

But brothers,step siblings, cousins and anything by marriage.

Breath play- involves the restriction of oxygen to increase erotic play or to intensify an orgasm or sexual experience. This can either be achieved through solo-play (autoerotic asphyxiation) or through partner play, in which the submissive is the one who's airflow is restricted.

Exhibitionism - Someone who enjoys being publicly humiliated or just humiliated in general.

For example, making your partner dress inappropriately in public, degrading them in public, fucking them in public or teasing them in public. These are all signs of consent by the way and strangers are unaware most of the time unless the dominant draws attention to you.

So yeh this is all I have and I really want to write a few things based off of these fetishes and kinks. Also this is mostly taboo especially incest but eh I want to write it. If you guys are uncomfortable I will not write it but if it's just one or two ppl who says no and then she em other ppl say yes please understand that it'll most likely rule out the no's and if you are upset about that then just skip the chapter. For these specific things I will make sure I put up warnings. I won't start writing these right now because I have a few ideas I wanna get out the way that I've already written down it once I'm done with those I'll start with these.

Have a nice day my sugar sweets🥳💜.