Announcement

I can't believe I'm making this.

I just started this book JUST started it and someone has already used my ideas and not give me credit.

Now before you think I'm being rude just know I take hella effort in my stories and it takes me awhile to come up with how I want the story to go.

Now I'm not going to say who used my idea or idea it was because I don't want to start anything if you want to know I'll tell you privately.

Now the person story is COMPLETELY different but their dialogue is similar to mine at one point in their story and the reason I'm upset Bc one again I'm the first person to come up with it.

This is my second time being copied.

All I'm asking is if you want to use my ideas or certain lines please lmk first Bc I'm different I actually get pissed.

I'm the sweetest person you'll EVER meet I promise you that but once you piss me off I can be the most rudest BITCH you've ever met.

I'm black asf I grew up in the projects if y'all don't know what that is look it up. I'm just keeping it real ik how to snap on someone if I have to but I don't like doing that.

I'm saying this one last time I'm not overreacting I promise you I'm not overreacting. If you spend your time actually putting in your all then you understand where I'm coming from so please.....ASK ME BEFORE USING MY SHIT.

Also if I show you and you say that's your friend Bc I'm pretty sure this person you've all read their books; I won't care , I won't take back what I said if that's your friend because it was my idea.

I hope y'all understand my frustration and don't think I'm being rude or extra I'm just annoyed please understand that.

And yes it may be a small detail to y'all but it's a huge one to me. I have so many anxiety breakdowns because I want my stories to be perfect and for someone to just take my idea and put it in their story like it's nothing I just can't fw that.

Anyway I love you guys so much drop a few requests for me>❤️❤️

Another thing I'm adding is if I saw someone story and liked a certain detail even if it's small I'd ask permission to use it is all im saying