Nudes?....omg nudes!

Request by LuckySingh972 my babyyy😚

Derek sat on the side of his bed facing his mirror that lay against the wall with his phone in his hand taking multiple pictures

He wore black laced panties and one of Mike's hoodies he left.

Derek didn't have a specific reason he was taking this he just wanted too. He giggles as he slides off the bed in a squat and turn around making sure his ass looked nice before taking the picture.

Vallyk walks in, more like barges in Derek's room and scares the poor teen.

"Sorry D I just got bored Kobe is on the game." He says walking to the bed.

"Oh well since your here take my pictures please." Derek's says handing Vally the phone.

Vally laughs and takes the phone instructing his friend to whatever pose he felt was best for him.

"Ok now get on the bed and lay on your stomach and lay your head in your arms." Derek mumbles nonsense to himself but still did as told.

Vally stand over him as he takes the same picture from different angles.

"Ok now get back on the floor this time pull at your underwear like your going to take them off."

(I took a picture like that do y'all want to see it? I'll send it to your privately)

Vally turns Derek LED lights to red and snaps the picture.

"Ok I'm hungry I'll be back." And with that Vally walks out already ordering door dash.

Derek gets back in bed and under the cover going through his pictures liking his favorite ones and deleting the ones he didn't like too much.

When he finished up he selected all of the good ones in his gallery and clicked shared, wanting to send them to his girl best but as he slides his thumb to the right trying to find her name his phone slipped and he accidentally clicked Mike's name sharing the photos with him.

Derek froze in his spot on his bed with his phone on his face where it fell, as his mind ran at too many miles per second to count.

When the realization hit him that he just accidentally sent Mike his nudes he sprung out of bed in a panick screaming vally and Kobe's name as he ran down the stairs.

Vally stood in between Kobe's legs stuffing his face with a burger from McDonald's that Kobe had ordered even though he had food on his way.

The curly head almost choked as Derek ran down the steps attacking him making him fall over.

"IJUSTSENTMYNUDESTOKOBEANDHEDOESNTKNOWIHAVEAVAGINA." Derek screams in Vallys face scaring him.