I cant think of a tittle

for my bubba ☺️ Jahseh_daggerdick 🥺💕

Derek laughed shaking his head masking his utter disbelief and disappointment. He had a feeling that deep down Kobe was cheating on him but he didn't want to make accusations without proof so he never brought it up. Now though as he held Kobe's phone in his hand and scrolled through the messages it really shown him Kobe's true colors.

He sat on the bed calmly waiting for his boyfriend to come out the bathroom. He didn't need Kobe in his life honestly, he was and still is just around as someone to love because Derek is his own person and hella dependent.

He hears the water turns off and waits patiently for him to come out. When he does Derek couldn't help the madness and betrayal that he felt. He stands up holding up his set ready to really box this little bitch at the moment.

"Ima ask you this only once...and don't even lie to me Kobe. Are you  or were you cheating on me?" Derek was a strong person he didn't care if anyone messed up as long as their big enough to own up to what they did and apologize.

"Babe...I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Kobe says walking closer to the small one. Derek punched him dead in the chest pushing him back.

"No kobe that makes no fucking sense...how do you not mean to cheat? If you cheat that means you thought about every possible way I'd find out, you had to pick someone I wouldn't know, meet up at places to discreet for our supporter to see you, I may not cheat but I know how it works." Kobe felt bad he knew Derek didn't deserve that he was too precious for that.

Derek sighed and dropped his set and walks up to Kobe pulling him in for a kiss. "Kobe I swear to god on my momma, on my future kids, no scratch that. I promise you , on that little nigga you was cheating on me with, life I will fuck you up then I'll fuck him up and when I'm done I'll have the audacity to put both of y'all in the hospital because I assure you my heart is not something I'm going to allow you to break."

Kobe apologizes to Derek and kisses his forehead. He was relieved that Derek didn't leave him because that was his world.

Both boys got into bed turning off all the lights except their LEDS and the tv.

Derek turned to his right to look at the clock and it was 2am. He slowly gets out of bed and goes to their closet grabbing a few items out of a black box. He also took his video camera off the charger and set it up on the tripod. He went to his drawer taking one of Kobe's white button up shirts and his own lace red panties. He got dressed and also added a necklace that had Kobe's broken heart but a small version.

He buttons up the shirt half way so Kobe could still see his stomach sort of. He walks up to Kobe and carefully took each arm handcuffing the older mans wrist to the headboard. He put the blindfold on the bed for later.

He giggles quietly as he pulls down Kobe's shorts and admires his work. His boyfriend was now naked and handcuffed.

Taking the lube from the drawer Derek pours a bit of it in his hands and lathers Kobe's dick. slowly he jerks it and watches as Kobe wakes up. As he opened his eyes Derek goes down on him swallowing him whole.

"B-baby what are you ahhhh." Kobe moans as Derek comes up only sucking at the tip while jerking the rest with his hand. The whole room was filled with Kobe's feminine moans and Derek slurping. He didn't expect Kobe to moan like that he was usually pretty masculine during sex or just when Derek gives him head but being cuffed to the headboard probably changed that pov.