Sin city redo😐

Since my authors note book isn't popular many ppl don't see it idky I'll have to fix that. But I'm yeah read this pls and thx

Ok so since the name of the book is sin city it's supposed to really be sexual and intense but I've completely gone off track so I want to change the storyline.

I want Derek and vallyk to still be strippers of course. And Mike will still be a CEO owner but this time instead of a dealer he'll be a dominant.

Basically they'll still meet at the club and hit it off but instead of all the extra shit Mike will be this...

OKSKDJDIJSBDSJ IM SO FRUSTRATED I literally hate the book to my core bruh. Like I want to change it. Ok so scratch that ok because my ORIGINAL idea was this ⬇️

Right now I'm leaning towards Derek being forced to go to a drafting school which is a place young girls and boys go when they turn 18 . In this place they are assigned a schedule for two weeks. These two weeks they are met with different teachers who will teach them about different types of Dominants and different types of submissives after these two weeks are over everyone is assigned their role. A submissive or a dominant and they have to be sent to this house where they stay for three days. In those three days they are told what to expect whenever there dominant or submissive arrives. This is where mike and Derek will meet.

Mike will still be a ceo you guys and Kobe and vallyk are still in this as well. Instead Derek will meet Vallyk when he stays with Mike.

So anyway he gets paired with Mike and at first they don't really get along because Derek hates what's happening. He doesn't like the lifestyle and blah blah blah.

IDK I just really like this better. I will keep the first chapter but change up a few things like meeting vallyk and the boys from the book and Derek's backstory but I will exclude his step father and the boys who raped him. Instead it'll tell his story of losing his mother and father and living with his aunt having to become a stripper but she finds out and she thinks she's sending him off to a school for correction but accidentally sent him to a drafting school to be trialed to be a sub or Dom.

Anyway yeah I know this sound like a lot and probably confusing but I really want to change it.

Please lmk what to do you guys.