Take me to a rooftop

unedited

Vallyk sat in his room bundled up in blankets after he had just written all of his goodbye letters. He left them on his bed where his friends would find them and walked out his room.

He couldn't face the fact that he would be leaving his friends but he couldn't live for them anymore. The pain was too much to handle everyday, his supporters though he was a happy boy who never goes a day without a smile.

Well flash news.....it was an act. He hated hiding it, but he didn't want to be a burden to his supporters or friends.

Still wrapped in his blanket he walks out the house and to his friend Justin house.

When he got there he knocked on the door and patiently waited for him.

When Justin came to the door he saw the evident emptiness. He could literally feel the sadness around vallyk. Just by looking at him Justin knew that today was the day.

"Take me to the rooftop, I wanna see the world when I stop breathing, turnin blue." Justin sighed not wanting to cry because he had witnessed what vallyk deals with. He was the only one who knew beside the boy parents.

He found out accidentally .

He was calling Vallyk to ask if he could come over but the boy never responded. That was the first time Justin knew what depression looked like.

Laying on the floor with an empty pill bottle in his hand and his mouth foaming was vallyk. Justin would never live that scene down.

"Ok um let's go bud." He wanted to badly stop it but he didn't want vallyk to suffer anymore.

The two boys walk a short distance to vallyks favorite spot in New Jersey. It was a beautiful view of the dark city that showed off the lights and tall buildings.

Sitting down vallyk pulls the cover more securely around himself.

"Tell me love is endless, don't be so pretentious.." vallyk says laying his head on Justin's shoulder.

"Vall we can't just pretend like you aren't about to kill yourself." Justin tried to hold himself back but he wasn't going to allow his best friend to do this without him at least trying to talk him out of it.

"Please don't try to guilt trip me into backing out Justin. I can't be here anymore and I need you and everyone else to except that." The boy says.

"Plus I already took a few shots and they will kick in probably in a few minutes. I've already written my goodbye letters you'll find them in my room on my bed. If you don't want to be here then leave me like you do."

Justin sighs and hugs the boy tighter.

"Call Kobe.." He says. Justin calls the boy boyfriend who was on the other side of town.

"Yurrrrr." Kobe says in his usual happy tone. Of course he was happy he was supposed to take Vallyk out tomorrow night and spent all day planning it but of course vallyk had forgotten.

"Kobe...-" He was cut off from Kobe's bright voice.

"HEY BABYYYY so i bought you gummy bears like a huge bag... they didn't have any gummy worms so I had to get your second favorite I also bought um takis, burritos, burgers...we'll have to hear them up ourselves tomorrow, I also got board games, puzzles and way much more for our date I'm so excited."

Justin couldn't take it. He had gotten up and walked away to breathe. Vallyk cries as well, his heart hurt hearing the excitement from his boyfriend.

"I- um...if you need me, wanna see me better hurry cause I'm leaving soon." Vallyk whispers.

Kobe smile drops and tears instantly came to surface.