foursome

in which Kobe fucks Derek, Mike, and Vallyk.
But he's dating Derek.
Based on a porn video lmfaoooo
If you want to watch it it's a gay porn video so type in gayporn😭. When you go on it search up Mackdaddy and scroll till you see a skinny black dude and three boys😂.
____________________________________

Requested by my bubby🙈💕. Jahseh_daggerdick

Kobe and Derek lay in bed watching movies not even really paying attention to the movie but more of just enjoying each other's company.

Derek didn't know why or how but suddenly he was being turned over on his stomach and pulled up so his back was arched. He felt Kobe's presence hovering above him but he just didn't know where the sudden urge of lust came from.

Kobe presses down against Derek's ass so he could feel the print and whispers in his ear.

"What if I told you that I saw your little group chat with Vallyk and Mike...?" He asks.

Derek shrugs his shoulder still not understanding what was happening.

"Oh so we playing the idk game now? That's cute but that isn't what I want to play so let's try again.....how would you feel if I read your group chat with Vallyk and Mike." This time Kobe's voice held a dominant tone.

"I would die of embarrassment honestly...all of us would." Derek answers. Kobe chuckles and moves away from Derek and getting out of bed.

The small boy watches from the bed as Kobe opens their bedroom door calling for the other two.

Within twenty seconds he spots two heads peek  out from the other room across the upstairs banner.

"What y'all peeking for like y'all scared of me or something. Just come here." Vallyk came out first then Mike and walked across the banner to Kobe.

"Go in the room I'll be right back." He tells them. Once they're in the room Kobe goes downstairs so they couldn't hear him and called their manager Ty.

When he answers Kobe didn't even let him get a word in. He spent no time telling that the boys wouldn't be able to shoot the music this week because they were sick. When in reality they were perfectly fine but he knew that after what he was planning to do those little boys wouldn't be able to walk let alone stand for thirty seconds without falling down.

He walks back upstairs smirking. When he opens the bedroom door the three boys pulled away from their whispering session.

"So I know y'all are probably confused so I'll explain. Last night Derek left his phone open while he was in the bathroom and yall kept blowing his phone. Then I saw my name so I got nosey and read y'all whole conversation."

Mike spoke first while the other two nervously kept their eyes on the floor.

"Ok you saw it cool. We said it'd be fun to have a foursome as a joke ok so don't get excited." He replies rolling his eyes and getting up to leave.

Kobe beat him to the door and pulled him into his chest. He aggressively held Mike's face in his hand leaning down to kiss him. He could feel the browskin melt in his arms and submit.

As they kissed Derek and Vallyk sat and watched, rubbing their own hard-ons. Derek turned towards vallyk and pulled him in for a kiss making the boy blush and smile in the kiss.

They continued kissing and had gotten so caught up that they didn't even realize they had  removed their shirts.

Kobe decided he was going to go one by one starting with Mike. "Baby boys...come here" he called. He liked feeling like he held all the power in the room.