Bathroom stall quickie

I did this like four days ago and hated it but that's ok I'll redo it whenever I get the chance. Anyway enjoy!

@kamiyah135

Mike was half sleep in class today when he gets a text from his boyfriend  who sat across the room from him.

He checks his phone to see that vallyk had sent him some very explicit pictures in class.

"Don't be sending these to me in class you know how I am when I see your body babe." Mike texts back.

He looks up to see vallyk giggling as he responds to him.

"That's why I did it...I need you right now."he responds. Mike huffs and smiles before raising his hand to go to the bathroom. The teacher lets him go and he heads to the school bathroom. Sure it wasn't a very smart place to do the deed but when his boyfriends wants it he gets it.

Not even five minutes later vallyk walks through the bathroom door and doesn't hesitate any moves he makes. Quickly he grabs Mike by his hoodie and drags him to the big stall and quickly locks it. Mike knows vallyk and how he is when he's in the mood so he wasted no time pulling his sweats down.

He adjusts his boxers so his length hung between the slit of it and stood ready for vallyk so when the boy turned around he Immediately goes to grab mikes base and does what he do best.

"Fuck babe...just like that." He says as vallyk massages his balls as he downs Mike length. When he does he moves his tongue under the shaft and flicks the sensitive vein with the tip of his tongue.

Soon vallyk got Mike to where he wanted him. Close enough to cum before stopping and turns around bending over. His hands held onto the metal bar in the bathroom and his legs spread apart enough to see everything.

"If you want it then get it." Mike smirks and slowly pulls vallyks skirt up and sees the boy worse no underwear.

"Where is your underwear baby?" Mike asks.

Vallyk looks back innocently and with those big brown eyes he shrugs as if he had no idea what he was doing. Mike groans and lightly slaps vallyks ass watching the light skinned ass jiggle. Vallyk moans at the pain and shakes his behind for more.

"I'm already prepped so please just fuck me im aching for you." Vallyk whines.

Mike spits in his hand and lathers vallyks hole and teases him a bit with his digits. Slowly he fingers the boy watching as his boyfriend legs shook slightly in anticipation for more.

He enters another finger and speeds up just a little bit to put the boy over the edge.  about three minutes later vallyk was a crying mess, begging his boyfriend to fuck him like crazy. But Mike was driving the boy insane purposely. He wanted him to cum just from his fingers before he fucked him. He knew that just in another five minutes the bell would ring and students will start to come in and use the bathroom and that'll be the moment he'll fuck him.

So like planned, Mike fingers the boy hard and slow, talking to him through it all.

"I know you want me so bad..you haven't had me in what?...three weeks yeah I've been busy baby but don't worry. I'll give you the best time of your life in just a minute ok. I promise I'll fuck you senseless. " seeing vallyk this way drove Mike insane. He needed to keep hearing those pretty cries he didn't want them to stop.

He takes his fingers out and stands behind the boy and teases the boy by sliding his tip up and down vallyk's hole. "Ugh Mike PLEASE." Vallyk says raising his voice.

Mike slaps his ass again this time a bit harder, leaving a hand print visible enough to see and might leave a potential bruise.

"Raise your fucking voice again and I'll make you cum only once and leave you desperate for more in this bathroom." Vallyk whines at that but he does listen.

Mike bends down so he's facing vallyks hole up close. He spreads the boys cheecks to see his boyfriends gaping hole and watches it open and close as it begs for his shaft.

He leans forward and licks slowly up vallyks hole earning a strained whine. Mike keeps the boys ass spread as he ate his boyfriend out like there was no tomorrow.

"Mikey I'm gonna cum...please let me cum." Vallyk says holding on tight to the metal bar.

Mike hums and keeps at it before pulling away shortly after to answer him.

"Of course you can cum baby." Mike says but he reaches between vallyks legs and holds the base of vallyks length tightly.

"Just not right now."

As vallyk was going to ask him why, the bell rings.

Mike shuffles over to the tissue and pulls a few layers so he could cover it on the toilet then he sits down. The two could hear the students swarming through the hallway and just in seconds students started entering to the bathroom.

Mike pulls vallyk onto his lap facing him and since vallyk was short his feet didn't touch the ground.

Mike waited a few seconds before pushing vallyks head into the crook of his neck. When he does he lift his boyfriends skirt up again aligning his dick to vallyks hole and slowly enters. His hoodie helps hide vallyks moans by muffling the sounds.

He fucks up into vallyk slowly and  he had to try to hold his own moans back as vallyk clenched and unclenched around him.

Vallyk sits up and wraps his arms around Mike neck and slowly rides him. Back and forth up and down...just how Mike likes it. Mike completely forgot there were kids the bathroom and let out a few groans.

"Aye Yoo...you good in there bruh?" Some kid asks. Mike clears his throat and replies, "yeah yeah I'm fine thanks." Thankfully the kid leaves.

Now it was just them again and as soon as the door closes Mike stands up holding tightly onto vallyk and holds him up again the wall and fucks up into him fast. Vallyks whimpers could he heard through the entire bathroom and Mike didn't stop him this time. He was too amped up and he loved hearing his boyfriend moan his name.

"You like this..hmm you like me fucking you at school, where a student or teacher could just walk in and catch us at any given time? You like that idea of being slutted out in places where there are people and they have no clue how nasty you are huh..?" He says.

Vallyk pulls at mikes hair hard and Mike groans loudly.

"I see you like it too." Vallyk says back.

Mike moves again and unlocks the stall door and takes the boy to the sinks and let him down slowly. There was a mirror for Mike and vallyk to see each other as Mike gave vallyk the best back shots ever.

By this time both boy were moaning loudly, completely unaware of their current predicament.

"Can I cum...please let me cum please please."

Mike speed up fast and goes harder before whispering in his boyfriend ear.

"Cum...cum like the slut you are."

And with that vallyk cums hard all over the school sink and his legs shake immensely. Mike shortly follows behind and both boys are in pure ecstasy and when both highs come down it was then they noticed feet at the bottom of the first stall.

Mike coughs embarrassed and quickly cleans him and his boyfriend and they both get dressed. Quickly they leave the bathroom and decide leaving school would be the best for the rest of the day.