Beauty and the Best sneak peek

Hope you guys like it make sure you give feedback I would appreciate it.  But this is the project I'm working on.

═══════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ═══════

Silas was alone. He was well put together but alone. Losing his parents had to be worst time in his life but it made him to be the best he could with so much weight on him, especially finding out he was next in line to be the mafia at age 11. As years past, it was something he never expected but he was glad he prepared for it in his opinion, as annoying as it could be he wouldn't change it for anything. No matter the hard work, Silas had this whole Mafia thing under his control.

After losing his parents the boy lived with his grandmother who bent backwards to give him the life he needed and yes he was spoiled, selfish, and unkind, but only to those he didn't know.

Once he did mature enough and began to work in the mafia business he was eighteen years old. He had his first kill and he knew way more was to come.

He remembered his first kill like it was his biggest accomplishment.

He remembers sitting down at a long table that held a sight for sore eyes, beautiful food was laid before him, the guest and his hosts and glasses of Champagne were being poured.

His two female workers Leslie and Sirena sat on either side of him, playing along to the game he would soon learn that he most enjoyed. Killing. He hired these women for necessary distraction or proof that can be easily brought to surface with a bit of sexual seduction. Ways to soften up the target if needed.

It was a simple mission that night. Silas was aware of sex trafficking activities revolving around his Mafia name. There are four Mafias in the Italian Mafia now three since that night. His being the biggest since he ended the fourth and joined his and this one as one.

Just before ending them each mafia had a Don, Silas being the most powerful. He knew of the things each mafia did. For instance, there is the Sicilian Mafia, known for heroin smuggling and arm dealing, the Camorra Mafia, known for money laundering and blackmail, the Calabrian Mafia, known for kidnapping and bombing, and sitting right before him that night the Sacra Coronoa Unita, known for human trafficking and extortion.

Silas hated that these men who were old enough to be his father, could sleep at night knowing they've put innocent children  in the arms of sexual trauma they will have to endure the rest of their lives. He made a deal with the Calabrian Mafia that If they are going to kidnap children it can only be the children from rival mafia gangs who participates in missions, not innocent children who have a life ahead of them.