You practically asked for it

All the boys sat in Vally's room on the floor watching the new Phineas and Ferb movie. The lights were off except for his LED lights that gave the room a chill vibe.

Mike, Derek, Justin, Jigga, Trent and a few other of his friends all sat around the bed eating unhealthy snacks and watching the movie.

Meanwhile Vallyk and Kobe sat in the far corner of his bed. He had gotten bored five minutes into the movie and somehow was suddenly horny.

He didn't want to send his friends home so Kobe could blow his back out so instead he did what any normal person would do....he got a vibrator.

"Hey you guys I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom." He says. No one replies back so he just shrugs his shoulders and walk to his bathroom.

He closes the door and began opening his drawers and cabinets for his small vibrator. Once he found it he took the bottle of lube that sat on his counter and poured a little bit on his hand.

He sat down on the edge of the tub and lathered the pink toy. Once he did that he lifts his skirt up and opens his legs rubbing on his clit making him wet.

He moans quietly as he pushes the toy in.

Once it's in he stands up pulling his plaid skirt down. He turns off the light and leaves the bathroom going back to his bed.

"Come here I want to hold you." Kobe says. Vally smiles and sits beside him Under his covers. He grabs his phone and turn on his vibrator putting it on the lowest setting.

He tilts his phone so Kobe can't see because he didn't want him to know what he was doing.

———𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡————

Vally couldn't help the soft moans that escaped his mouth as he came for the second time within the past thirty minutes. He want to play with himself so bad but too many were in the room and he knew that if he stood up his juices would drip since he had taken off his panties earlier when he was in the bathroom.

(Yeah I forgot to mention that lol)

He tries rubbing his thighs together on sittin oh his heel but nothing was working. Yeah he came twice but those were average orgasm he wanted to have a body rocking, eye rolling, crying and drool type of orgasm.

He so badly wanted to ask Kobe for help but he was to shy to ask.

Lucky for him though Kobe has already caught on to what he was doing.

He watched every move Vally made, he knew how much he was struggling for something stronger and he wanted to frustrate him even more.

Him and Vally didn't have a passcode on their phones and they had the same case and same home screen so quite naturally they would sometimes take the others phone.

When Vally wasn't paying attention Kobe switched their phones and said he was going to the kitchen.

It wasn't until Vally turned the phone on and realized that wasn't his home screen and the Kobe has his phone.

A strong vibration that made Vally groan suddenly shot through his body.

"Yoo is you good bro?" Mike asks once he heard the sound.

Vallyk nods his head to afraid to talk.

Kobe walks in the room with a straight face and looks over at Vally.

"Vally did you hear him?" Kobe turns it down letting the boy relax.

"Yes mike I'm f-fine." He says catching his breathe. Mike gives him a look but turns back around and continue to watch the movie holding Derek.

Kobe gets back in bed under the covers placing Vally in between his legs.

He rest his hand on Vally's thigh and whispers in his ear, "did you think I wouldn't notice?" He licks Vally's ear and bites his earlobe making the boy whimper.

"Open ya legs for me." He instructs. Kobe slowly moves his hand in between his boyfriend legs and lightly taps his vagina.

"Ouuu fat ma wet ain't she." He saysmaking Vally laugh.

"Don't ever say that again." He replies.

Kobe moves Vally beside him and directs his left leg over his. He turns slightly and places his fingers on Vally's lips.

Kobe didn't have to ask Vally to do anything for he knew exactly what to do. He opens his mouth and lets Kobe stock his fingers down his throat making him gag but the fingers were extra wet.

"Can you be quite for me?" Kobe asks hovering over Vally's nub.

"Yes I promise now please daddy do something." He begs. Kobe gives in and lightly taps the nub again making Vally flinch.

Vally moveshis legs further apart and lifts them up a little as Kobe stuck his slim fingers in him. He wanted to moan so badly but he knew he couldn't.

Eventually Kobe sped up and Vally has his face in Kobe's chest as one arm was wrapped around him.

"K-Kobe I'm-" Vally didn't get to finish his sentence as he came for the fourth time.

Kobe pulls away and sucks up all his boyfriends juices.

"Fuck me please." Vally says laying down on his side and sliding off his skirt under the covers.

Kobe was surprised at how bold Vally was being but he didn't mind. He pulls down his shorts and underwear to his ankles and pulls Vally ass cheeks apart sliding in his vagina.

"Fuck baby your so tight." Kobe tells him. He watched Vally struggle as he let out small moans.

"So pretty for me baby....who's pussy is this?" He asks.

"Y-yours it's yours." Vally pushes back against him. They were thankful the tv was loud because if not all of those friends would have heard the sound of skin clapping and desperate whimpers.

But that doesn't mean they went unnoticed.

Mike and Derek sat close enough to hear the muffled moans well aware of  what was about to go down knowing damn well  Vally would not stay quiet.

"Mike...i know you hear his balls slapping" Derek says making his boyfriend choke on air.

mike looks at him for a few seconds before telling him to shut up.

he gets off the floor and looks at the bed and for sure they was fucking.

derek leans down to Vally's ear and says, "you could have waited ya horny bastard" and him and mike walk out the room with the other guys after telling they were going out to the pool.

Depression is a Bitch man🤦🏽‍♀️.

Um hey how y'all doing? Sorry I just couldn't finish it I wasn't in the right mood. there will be a part 2 to this as well.

Bye I'm going to watch a bunch of Disney movies.