The last ride

This was written last week!

Sorry this is short and I haven't really been in the mood to write detailed smut so my bad if this isn't good.I've been gone for awhile so my smut is a bit rusty but don't worry the more I write the better I'll get.

@nunya612

"Vallyk what is this?" Mike asks calmly as vallyk walks through the door.

Mike held up a Polaroid picture of vallyk and some dude making out together in some club.

"Um that...that's old it was before I met you." Vallyk lies.

Mike rolls his eyes and asks again.

"Vallyk what is this...and don't lie to me that's all I ask. Just be honest with me."

"It's old Mike let it go..and why were you going through my stuff." Vallyk says snatching the picture from mikes hand as he walks to the kitchen to grab a water...unbothered by it all.

"I wasn't going through your stuff. This was on the floor between the nightstand and the bed. I found it when I was sweeping. And I know your lying because of your tattoos on your hand...that's my birthstone on your fucking hand vallyk so how was this before we met when I went with you to get the fucking tattoo?" Mike was starting to get fed up.

"Now that I think about it, you come home late now, when we are together and your on your phone your always leaning away from me like your hiding something...what are you hiding vallyk."

Mike tries to reach for vallyks pocket for his phone but he wasn't quick enough. Vallyk pushes his hand away before he could even touch the pocket.

"Mike let it go. Whatever you think I'm doing I'm not. And that picture was a few months ago yes but I was drunk and I'm sorry ok."

"You don't sound sorry... " Mike says as tears start to form.

"We'll I am. Now leave it be." And with that Mike let vallyk walk away to their room.

What he didn't tell vallyk was he had way more knowledge of what vallyks was doing while he was out that he thought. Mike has had multplile of vallyks friends calling to tell him the shit that vallyk has been doing. At first Mike wondered why they would even tell him but he figured they were real friends and he appreciated it.

But Mike was done with the stress and calls and obvious proof that he was being cheated on.

So he decided he would show vallyk exactly what he was missing for the last time.

When he walks in their room he hears the shower and sees vallyks clothes by the bed. He undresses himself and walk into the bathroom, pulling back the shower curtain.

"Not now Mike...oh." Vallyk says when he sees his  naked boyfriend. He was ready to tell Mike enough was enough but seeing this made him smile.

"I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating baby..and I'll forget about the picture. Let me make it up to you." Mike says getting in.

"Let me wash you up first then I'll ride it really good for you. That sounds good baby?" Mike asks.

"Yeah that sounds amazing." Mike forces a smile and pushes that thick ball of tears down his throat and keeps up his act.

He does as he says and gently bathe vallyk like he usually likes it and when he's down he guides his soon to be ex to the bed.

"Lay on your stomach I'll give you a massage."

When he does Mike grabs the baby oil and sits on vallyks lower back.

He pues the oil down his boyfriends back and starts rubbing and massaging his shoulders and his back.

"Ouu baby this feels amazing thank you. I don't know what I would do without you." Mike rolls his eyes at the bullshit.

"You'd live...you'd have no choice." He mumbles.

"What did you say?" Vallyk says.

"Nothing baby."

Mike directs him to turn over on to his back. When he does he massages the boys chest.

"I Believe it's time for my promise to start right about now." Vallyk says licking his lips.

In all honesty...Mike was completely turned off by the fact that he was with a cheater and he was glad this would be the last time. So for that sake he only thought about their happy times together . Their first year anniversary and such things like that because that Vallyk turns Mike on not this new vallyk.

So with that he only thought about good things.

"Of course daddy." He whispers.

Adjusting himself Mike hovers over vallyks length before sliding down slowly. It usually felt good but now it felt foreign.

But despite what it felt like he rode it like never before. He did it like no other time.

Vallyk eyes rolled back and his groans and moans were loud as ever and Mike knew no one could ever meet his standards.

He leans forward toward vallyks ear and whispers. "You wanna cum daddy?"

Vallyk couldn't even speak. He just nods his head. Mike rode him faster slamming down on his boyfriends shaft earning multiple pleas.

"I'm cumming baby." Mike kisses around vallyks neck avoiding his lips.

For the last time he lets vallyk cum inside him and that was that.

When vallyk came down from his high he realized Mike didn't cum.

"You didn't finish...you want me to help you?" Mike shakes his head and moves off of him.

"I'm good thanks. I just wanted to give you one last ride. It was fun while it lasted and I will always have love for you but I can't be with a cheater. Not only did you make me look stupid, but you lied and broke all your promises about keeping me happy and such. But it's ok because I'll heal soon and when I do I'll pop out to be the baddest guy you've ever been with even though I already am. I only go up from here."

with that he gave vallyk a kiss on the cheek and removed the promise ring vallyk got him a year ago.

And he left...vallyks last time with Mike was a reminder of what he lost and the best punishment Mike could give him.