ANNOUNCEMENT PART TWO

IVE ADDED MORE MAKE SURE YALL CHECK THIS FREQUENTLY  ‼️

-DECEMBER 14, 2020 MONDAY

HEY THIS IS AN UPDATED VERSION YOU've ALREADY SEEN MY PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT CHAPTER AND YOU KNOW I UPLOADED MY IDEAS AND SHIT.

SOOOO THIS IS AN ADDON. INSTEAD OF ADDING IT TO THAT SPECIFIC CHAPTER I DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF IT SO ILL BE REASSURED THAT YOU GUYS DID IN FACT SEE THIS.

DOWN BELOW IS FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER I JUST COPIED AND PASTED WHAT I SAID BEFORE. SO YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT JUST SKIP IT IF YOUD LIKE!

Previous post ⬇️

Ah emmm (clears throat)....(fake smile)....(all seriousness)

Ladies and gentlemen I have an important message that I would like to announce so please put away anything that may distract you (y'all zoom).

Now that I have your attention...we all know that I have been copied a few times and I've addressed it as well. It has happened in my Mairi oneshot, this oneshot and my old janthony book...hell it even happened in my old old old ybnk book (this is now deleted Bc a Bitch couldn't update for shit🤦🏽‍♀️...y'all mfs now I almost had 1m reads on that and my dumbass deleted it) anyway yeah you get the point.

Literally almost a day after taking my break I was reading another mikexderek book and the dialogue was the same. Ask silentoscrunchie if you think I'm making this up😕.

I will not be outing the person Bc I honestly don't believe they'll do it purposely Bc they read and comment on my chapters and they know how I feel about copying so I'll let it slide.

BUT since bitches want to copy I've decided to publicly post all my ideas,request and small rough drafts that I jot down in my notes.

The reason I am doing this is because when I wrote I put my all into it and for ppl to copy and then get caught and claim they didn't steal my shit is completely buffoonery 😐.

So this chapter will be republished very often because I want you guys to stay updated so when I do write them completely and someone copies it you'll be able to say "uh uh that's ghetto let me send this shit to Kae."

Oh and I will also be posting my story drafts so I can tease you guys on all the stories I'm bout to drop soon and also Bc if I just drop a sneak peek I don't want anyone saying "oh that's a good story idea let me take this and publish it before she does" cs mfs really be doing that.

Anyway yeah thank you for your attention and concern. With out further ado I present to you....MY FUCKING ORIGINAL IDEAS  AND BOOKS AND YOU GUYS REQUESTS! BC HOES PROBABLY DODNT GET THE MEMO‼️

NEWEST IDEAS AND BOOKS AND SHIT‼️

PLEASE READ THE BOLD BLACK PARTS THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT.