Mall trip

In which Derek gets mike jealous and Mike puts him in his place.

Derek is intersex 🙈

"Mike I want to go to the mall come with me please." All mike wanted to do today was lay in bed but he couldn't say no to his best friend.

"Fine but we not staying there all day." Derek smiles and runs to get dressed.

Derek chose to wear a pink  top with a pink harness on it and pink pants that came with matching gloves. (The outfit at the top)

Mike wore his regular attire, a black hoodie and black ripped jeans and a pair of forces.

"Ok you ready." Mike asks once Derek put on his shoes.

"I'm ready let's go." Derek runs out the house aith mike keys.

"Can I drive please." He begs.

"Don't crash my fucking car Derek."

         -skip to the mall cs I can't write car rides-

"Mike cmon your moving so slow." Derek says, he was already out the car and mike was still in.

"Ok ok I'm coming."  he gets out the car and they walk hand in hand.

"Where you want to go first bae." Derek asks.

(If you watch Derek's yt then yk Derek calls Mike that🙈)

Mike laughs and shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm not here to get anything so you choose." Mike says.

Derek squeals as he pulls mike into a lingerie store.

As Derek was picking out a few things Mike eyes founds their way to a really sexy lime green set.

"Derek I want you to get that one for me." Mike says pointing it out. Derek blushes and goes to get the set but can't reach it. As Mike leans forward to help another hand helps out.

"Here you go beautiful." Says a brown skin boy with bouncy curly hair stood beside mike.

"Oh thank you...." the boy smiles and hands Derek the set.

"Angel."

"Thank you Angel." Derek blushes. Mike watches in disbelief as the two continues to flirt as if he were invisible.

"Derek lets go." The tone of Mike's voice startled the younger one.

"I-I have to go I'll see you around." Angel kisses Derek hand and gives him his number.

Mike had enough of Angels antics so he pulls Derek away and pays for his clothes.

Once he's done he takes the bag and grabs Derek hand pulling him out the store.

"Mike what was that back there?" Mike stops walking and corners Derek.

"Don't say a word until we're home." Derek whimpers but keeps his mouth shut.

They walk out the mall and to the car, as Derek opens the car door Mike walks around taking the keys.

"Mike stopppp." He whines.

"I don't do whining so don't start with me." He says and Derek gets in the passenger seat.

The two sit in silence as they headed home. The sexual tension was thick and anybody could feel it.

After awhile Mike laughs aloud, "Your funny bro your really funny."

Mike and Derek have been best friends for so long so this wasn't anything knew. Mike didn't want anyone flirting with Derek not even their close friends, Derek was his no one else's.