Brotherly bondage

INCESTTTTT...that's how you spell it right? I forgot anyway HOPE YOU ENJOY this took WEEKS!

Also this is really long....

"Have you ever thought about tying me up?"
Ballo eyes are on his laptop screen, and they fly up to meet Derek's when the younger man speaks. It had been a quiet, comfortable silence up to that point, Ballo sitting at his desk on his computer and his boyfriend lounging on the bed next to him. So when Derek speaks, Ballo is not only pulled out of his focused state, but completely appalled by Derek's words.

He hadn't thought about it. But now that the idea had been planted in his head, he couldn't stop thinking about it. Images flooded his brain of Derek under him, bound, naked, desperate, begging for it as Ballo taunts him, teases him, fucks him slowly, gradually building a pace until Derek is completely undone.

Ballo hears a slight cough and blinks a few times, shaking his head a little to clear his brain. Derek isn't looking at him anymore, but down towards the pink soft rug. His shoulders sag just enough for Ballo to notice, and Derek goes back to his phone.

Ballo sighs softly. By not responding, he gave Derek the impression that the thought never crossed his mind, and now that it has, he doesn't want it, might even be disgusted by it. But that's the furthest thing from the truth. Ballo's never wanted anything more in his life, to see Derek fall apart like that. All because of him.

He leans back and runs a hand through his off blond curly hair. "You gotta give a me some warning before you start talking like that." It comes out scratchy and uneven when he speaks, but it gets Derek's attention. He looks up, his eyebrows crinkle.

"Like wha-....are you okay?"
Ballo laughs once. "Surprised. Caught off-guard is more like it. And turned on. But yeah, I'm great." He smiles. Dereks eyes widen and he breathes in and out slowly.

"So you don't think I'm insane."

At this, Ballo moves away from his desk and stands and walks towards the bed. Derek scoots to the side to give Ballo enough room to sit next to him and rest his chin on Dereks shoulder.

"Of course not," he says gently, nosing at the soft area of skin under Derek's ear. "I just wasn't expecting it, that's all." He lifts his head. Derek turns to look at him. "If that's something you want to try, then I'd love to."
Derek glances away, trying to hold back a smile. "I hope you're not just saying that to make me happy. Consent has to go both ways, you know. I'm not gonna want it if you don't want it to."

Ballo heart swells. He kisses the soft skin of Derek's hand he unknowingly took ahold of. "If only you were inside my head when you mentioned it. Believe me, I want this."

Derek smiles brightly showing off his perfect pearly whites and they lean in at the same time, kissing gently for a few moments. "Good, 'cause I started doing some research," Derek  says when they separate, pulling his phone back out.

Ballo laughs and pulls Derek onto his lap as they lay comfortably intact with each other again the head board of the bed.

They spend the next several days doing research, talking, planning. They find sites and and learn everything they can about BDSM. This was brand Knew to both of them and neither wanted to take any short cuts through this and end up ruining the moment. They need this to be perfect.

Ballo has Derek make lists of things he might want to try someday while he made his own list . Both had two, things they wanted to try and things they didn't. They figure out roles--since Derek brought up being tied up in the first place, it comes as no surprise that he is more than eager to submit. And hearing Derek say it out loud does things to Ballo that he didn't expect.