I did a thing

Just a few minutes ago I was writing a story that I recently came up with and as I was writing I was using Kobe and Derek as my characters but then I just quickly decided something else.

For this specific story and probably for the rest
Of my stories I'll write in the future, I'll be using original characters.

I'm officially retiring from writing fan fiction. I thought about giving sin city away to one of you but I won't because I have a lot planned for it.

This book won't be published until I finish it SERIOUSLY THIS TIME! It will probably be up in October if I stick with it. I lowkey regret writing my fanfic main stories like sin city because I lose interest in tiktokers quickly. But I'll continue it Bc that's what you guys want.

This new book will be interesting because it's Disney themed but very dark with occasional fluff . Even though it's with original characters they will be played as ppl from social media. There's a guy with blond hair from tik tok that I want in it for one of the main characters but it isn't fanfic Bc his name and all with be different I'm just using his face.

So with that being said here is my summary:

Beauty & the beast- but mob related whereas

Derek is living the life of bell Nd Kobe as the beast
Kobe grew up in New Orleans in the bayou

Now adults Derek lives in a small apartment in California Nd Kobe lives in California different sides

*Details of the house he lives in and all*

Derek father leaves on business trip but their family friends return saying his father needs help Derek goes to see

Kobe is mean, cruel just overall an ass

His father was killed his mother abandoned him he had no one but his grandmother

The godmother will be a grandmother who encourages Kobe to find love eventually

She doesn't curse him but she leaves him with enough things to really consider thinking about

Boom Derek shows up seeing his father half dead Kobe makes a deal with Derek to save his father's life who was captured by Kobe's men while he was on his way to a business meeting.

Derek finds out his father had been involved in a child's murder specifically a Mob child.

Derek offers to do what ever it takes to set his father free because he knows his father did it without thinking.

Kobe accepts and takes Derek in as his own personal "prize" Derek is nothing but a show piece for power but as time goes on the two learn to cope with each other and actually began building a special bond

Light bdsm occasional little space!

Once I find the guys tiktok again and figure out exactly how I want his character to go I'll change the names and replace them with names i come up with.
I hope you guys understand what i want to do and I'll be grateful if you are willing to read it even with my original characters .

Wish me lots of luck

I feel like this will be my first successful book Bc it isn't based off tiktokers themselves so I'm excited.

Once I find my main characters I'll update this again and show you guys what I've decided and through out my writing journey I'll be showing you guys bits and pieces !