Make him say sorry

*Derek left vallyk right* image cuts on the back of vallyk shorts and the jean jacket off the shoulders with more rips.

njfansoya

"Vallyk I swear to god if you make one sound and we get caught I'm beating your ass." Derek says frantically putting on his black and yellow vans.

"Shut up if you don't want to go then don't." Vally says  walking to  the door.

"Ok fine by me goodnight." Derek turn to walk upstairs back to his sleeping boyfriend but vally ran after him pulling him outside.

"Your coming with me bitch end of story." Derek huffs but gives in letting the feisty curly head pull him to the car.

"Bitch are you fucking dumb this is a sports car it's loud as fuck." Derek says pulling away.

"Well Mr. I know it all, tell me what the fuck we're going to take." Vally says.

Derek rolls his eyes and went around the side of the house to grab their skateboards.

The boys looked back at the big house knowing that there was two ways this whole thing could go, either their boyfriends wake up while they're gone or they come home before they wake up and never speak of the night to them.

Derek knew exactly why Vally was doing this anyway. Him and Kobe got in a argument over something he did and now he wanted to piss him off further. Derek didn't mind it at all he enjoys their disagreements he finds them very entertaining he just didn't like that he's brought into half of them.

Both boys know that their boyfriends didn't even care if they went to a party....as long as they were with them and if they weren't then they'd at least better be at a 6pm to 10pm type of party.

Instead they were going to a 12am to when everyone goes home party.

And both boys had that feeling that they weren't getting out of this without Kobe and Mike finding out.

———————————————————————————

Both boys arrived to the party and had been there for about half an hour and was having a good ole time.

They were having so much fun that they didn't even notice a few people recording them.

Vally and Derek stood in the middle of the floor twerking their ass of not giving a care in the world.

Everyone knew who they belonged to it was all over social media and everywhere else. Everyone knew to NEVER fuck with them in no type of flirty way.

Except for the two new guys that just moved to LA.

After the song ended and the crowd dispersed the two boys went to mingle with a few of their friends. Vally was talking to his friend jiggy while Derek went to his friends Mattia and his group.

As Vally was talking he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around face to face with a very good looking guy.

"Hey I saw you on the floor dancing and was wondering if I could take you out to the club one day and show you a good time." He says rubbing his hands together and licks his lips.

"I- chile what's your name? You can't just walk up to someone and offer to take them out and not give them your name." Vally laughs.

The guy chuckles and put his hands in his jean pockets.

"I'm Trenton but my friends call me Trent."
(Y'all saw that TikTok Vally posted with Trent😳)

"Ok Trent well sorry but I have a boyfriend, wait no I said that wrong. I'm not sorry and I have a husband." Vally says proudly.