Helping hand

Inspired by s1ut4louistomlinson 🥺❤️.

This was bad I'm sorry. I will be redoing this.

it will be longer and more detailed.

Mike stood still, absorbing every ounce of living nature around him. His breathing was unstable as he cried silently into the night.

He just wanted to be seen instead of shunned, to be loved instead of hated, to be welcomed instead of disowned. But who was he to ask for such selfish things? At least that's what his father had told him once he finally found courage to speak up that night.

He leaned over the rail and eyes the rough waters as it clashed against heavy rocks that could Crush a persons skull if they were to hit it. He followed its path as far as the eye could see and he wanted so bad to jump. To finally be free of the worlds judgmental stares and if jumping into dangerous currents of water and being swept away was the answer then so be it.

Closing his eyes he steps back to think, if I jump then there's no turning back, no one to save me. Am I really ready for that...think Mike.

And he thought and he thought and he thought. His final answer was efficient and set. Unzipping his jacket first he hurriedly took it off. His shirt next, then his shoes, socks and pants.

Now he stood on the slight step up looking over the rail once more. Taking a shaky deep breath he lifts himself over the rail to stand on the other side of it.

"One small step and your a goner." Said a voice he's never heard before. He turned towards its direction to see who it may be but no one was their.

He shook his head thinking he was probably heading voices.

But then he saw a tall light skinned boy around his age. He wore a beanie with a small braid sticking out of it. The boy stood at about 6'1 maybe and he was beautiful in all honesty.

"No seriously your dead as a rock...no pun intended." He said chuckling as he looked over the rail and down at Mike.

He reached out a hand to offer but Mike just turned away. He took another deep breath ready to jump. He was ready and he knew that it he stayed longer talking to this stranger than he would be talked out of it and he didn't want to be.

So he jumped and as he did the boy inhaled a sharp breath and Mike's breath left his own body.

As he hit the water his body was paralyzed. Not from any fractured bones but from the fear that ran through his body and chilled his bones.

Without a speck of fear the boy had ran to the right side of the bridge and down the steep hill. He knew how the water moved so he stood at a spot he was sure Mike would be push towards.

And once he saw the small frail boy near his way he leans over and pull as hard as he could on his arms.

Hoisting him up as best as he could the boy pulled him all the way to the top of the tiny hill under the bridge.

"You could've died you know?" Mike rolls his eyes and tries to stand but was forced back down once his ribs and other bones had a say so.

"Listen I know that this was your goal and all but come on...dying? That's a bit extra."

As best as he could mike sat up against a rock and turned towards the boy.

"Oh ok well my fucking bad that I decided to end all because I wasn't happy here. You have a lot of nerve saying that when you don't know me."

The boy chuckled and shook his head.

"Your right, I don't but let's talk about me, and how I went through the exact same thing and was literally a second close to death. Technically I did die and the doctors told me that I was lucky to be alive. I jumped from a cliff way higher then this bridge. I walked away with the least bit of scratches but a heavy heart."

"What's your name Superman?" Mike asked quite annoyed but rather much sarcastic.

"Kobe Morris. I'm not here to give advice ok I came here to take a walk but let me say this, the more you run from your problems the more god will save you every time from leaving because he knows you can fight . Don't give up your life without knowing your purpose."

Kobe stood up drenched in water and looked down at Mike.

"When I finally found myself my mom told me that she went through depression as well and hella other mental conditions but when she found out she was pregnant with me I saved her. Your saving a life that you may not know about."

With that Kobe helped Mike up and put him on his back . He called an ambulance and from then on Mike took his little situation and learned from it.

And with that him and Kobe became friends.

This is short and rushed only because I've been threatened, and spammed with messages about updating. Let me tell y'all something,, I love you so fucking much but I am not no El James writing 50 shades of grey, or Stephanie Meyer writing twilight ok I'm AMIRIKA writing fan fiction I'm not a professional so stop treating me like it.

I don't mind you commenting it but texting me and spamming me will piss me off. I update when I'm not busy and when I know I have time

Anyway bye.