little Vallyk

"Vallyk come make this tiktok with me." Kobe says smiling hard as he pulled up the audio that he so badly wanted to see Vallyk do.

Like an obedient boy he walked over to Kobe smiling innocently and completely unaware.

The two lean on the kitchen counter watching as the timer counted down.

"Wait what audio is it?" Vallyk asks in a rush as the countdown was on five.

"Oh it's the potato one." Vallyk laughed and punches Kobe's arm.

The audio starts and so does vallyk. "I'm a potato." He says scrunching his face cutely making the older mentally coo.

"Your a tomato." Kobe says. The curly head didn't understand why but as they continued the audio he began feeling light headed.

It wasn't in a bad way but more so in a relaxing way. His head was pretty fuzzy and he couldn't control the way he swayed back on fourth as he waited patiently for Kobe to post the video.

When he did Kobe turned around to show the shorter one only to be met with big cute doey eyes, if you looked closer Vallyks eyes were glossy and dilated.

"Yo Vallyk you ok?" The small one giggles and hugs Kobe around his waist. He looks up to meet the taller one's eyes and pouts cutely

"Am I a potato?" It was a serious question to vallyk but to Kobe it sounded off.

Pulling val off of him he squats down to meet his gaze. "Are you ok baby?" He asks again. Kobe didn't understand what was happening.

Frowning the boy began crying thinking that something was wrong with him not really understanding what Kobe was asking him.

Mike and Derek walked through the front door of their apartment laughing to each other about nonsense.

As soon as Derek turned the corner though Vallyk smiled widely, completely forgetting he was just crying and runs to Derek jumping on him.

"Bubba youw home." He squeals. Mike stood thier confused as hell as he watched Derek talk to him like a baby.

"Yes I am and did my little Prince eat today?" Vallyk giggles and nods his head.

"Yep I ate all m-my food like a good boy." He responds.

Derek sets him on the floor and kisses his forehead.

"Im proud of you baby.....wanna know a secret?"he asks. Vallyk squeals again wanting to know.

"Bubba knew you'd be a good boy today so he bought you three new stuffies and coloring books!" He says referring to himself in third person.

"Really m-me got stuffies?!" The small one jumps up and down in excitement waiting to see it all.

Derek chuckles and takes vallyk hands leading him to the couch.

They sit down on the carpet and Derek pulls out the coloring markers and crayons and glitter.

Setting them on the table excited the little and his eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Let's make a deal ok baby, if you can color something nice for me and then be a good boy when it's time for bed then I'll give you your stuffies, alright?" Not wanting to ruin anything before it happens Vallyk pinky promises Derek.

"Good boy." Derek praises.

Vallyk opens the coloring book and began coloring shutting everyone else out.