SNEAK PEAK

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE FIRST⚠️

Ok so listen for those who haven't read my previous oneshot I have recently decided I'll be writing an original. The characters are from social media but it isn't fanfiction...does that make sense?

Anyway this story is mafia based and inspired by the classic Disney movie , beauty and the beast.

Now before you ask there will be no songs, no talking objects or ball room dance. Since this is inspired there will be specific lines or scenes from the movie but probably worded differently or maybe the same.

The character playing as the beast is the guy from tiktok @ thquo or something like that. I'll add my book cover at the end of this.

I did chose a boy to play "Belle" but I can't find his Instagram or tiktok so I'll put his picture down as well and maybe you guys can help me find him because I really need it. Once again although I am using tiktokers this will not be fanfic. .....but it will be categorized as fanfic just because I have no clue what category it should be placed in.

I'm still working on the chapters, right now I'm at chapter 4 and everything is going smoothly. I'm giving you a peak at the first chapter introducing Silas who's basically the beast. Now some of you have read my previous Mairi story called AUCTIONED INTO LOVE which I have unpublished, I won't be continuing that book but I did use one scene for the intro for this book. So if it looks familiar that's why.

Please leave your honest opinion about this I really would love the feedback. I've spent hours doing my research on mafia facts and business I even looked up the whole mafia tree, as in who's what inside the mafia.

If you guys like this sneak peak I'll be glad to give you a sneak peak at Alexander's intro to this story as well. REMEMBER this is a rough draft, I won't start editing until I'm done writing the book. It won't take as long as my others because beauty and the beast is pretty straight forward. So like I said it's a rough draft so if it seems like my sentences are dragging or too short that's why.

ENJOY AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT!

⚠️CONTINUE TO SNEAK PEAK DOWN BELOW⚠️

═══════ 🌺 ═══════

Silas was alone. He was well put together but alone. Losing his parents was the worst time in his life but it made him to be the best he could with so much weight on him, especially finding out he was next in line to be the mafia at age 11. As years past it was something he never expected but he was glad he prepared for it in his opinion, as annoying as it could be he wouldn't change it for anything.

After losing his parents this boy lived with his grandmother who bent backwards to give him the life he needed and yes he was spoiled, selfish, and unkind, but only to those he didn't know.

Once he did mature enough and began to work in the mafia business he was eighteen years old. He had his first kill and he knew way more was to come.

He remembered his first kills like it was his biggest accomplishment.

He remembers sitting down at a long table that held a sight for sore eyes, beautiful food was laid before him and his guests and glasses of Champagne were being poured.