Sex tape

You ever had that hot feeling surging through your body when having sex? (YALL BET NOT SAY YES TF)

Well that's what Kobe was feeling at this moment in time. Every time Mike would move inside him he would try to move away. He's never bottomed before this was his first time and to him it felt good just intense.

The two had been preparing for this.....well ok that's a lie, Kobe had been preparing for this. Mike had begged him to finally bottom and Kobe being the nice boyfriend he is said yes. So for the following two weeks he made sure he did all his research.

He could've just asked Mike since Mike bottoms all the time but he was too freaked to think.

"M-Mike slow down." As of right now Kobe lay on his back holding his phone recording Mike pound into him.

He doesn't really recall talking about making a sex tape but since he was literally holding the phone he didn't question it.

"You can take it Kobe." Mike had never thought in a million years that he would be topping his boyfriend but he loved every second of it.

He slows down and pulls out tapping Kobe's thigh.

"Turn around and arch ya back." He said.

Kobe does as told and arches his back making sure the phone captured it all.

Mike didn't give Kobe no warning as he pushed into him again pounding into his guts relentlessly. Kobe's mouth fell open and his eyes were rolled back as he moans loudly.

"Baby hold the phone up facing me." Mike laughed at the way his boyfriend held the phone.

"I-I can't focus." Mike takes the phone and flips the camera so it recorded his dick moving in and out of Kobe.

Kobe was so sensitive that Mike hadn't even really did him like he wanted to.

So pulling out once again, causing Kobe to whine Mike got off the bed and set the phone up facing them.

Once he did he got back on the bed and roughly pulled Kobe up by his hair catching the retired top off gaurd.

"Mike the fuck is you...oh fuck." He moans as Mike slowly pushed in and kept it just like that. See both men had to different dicks (🤦🏽‍♀️). Kobe's was straight as can be so when he fucked he'd hit the spot as soon as he was in. For Mike it was the same scenario but his dick had a curve.

I'm tellin y'all boys with a slight curve whew

So just imagine Mike's length dragging against your walls, invading every part inside of you.

"Fa-faster." And just like that Kobe was face down in the sheets as Mike pounded away fucking Kobe up completely.

He wasn't even moaning no more, he was full on yelling and crying. He loved it and he didn't want it to be over.

"Don't stop please don't stop." Mike didn't expect for Kobe to give in like that but he wasn't complaining.

He managed to flip them over so Kobe was on top of him. He was still inside the older so there was no need to pull out and all the extra shit.

"Ride me."

Kobe wipes his tears as he rest his hands on Mikes chest and bounced up and down slowly at first. Mike slaps his ass hard pulling a small whimper from his mouth.

"Baby your so tight." Mike moans. Kobe laughs and leans down to kiss him.

"Well duh I'm a top stupid." I got this from @fanfics_good