I love you

idea from mairiskithes

They are not dating in this.

Derek sat on his bed scrolling on tiktok while Mike showered from a long day of school.

They both had been so busy this week it wasn't even funny.

As he scrolled through TikTok he came across a video of a girl getting in the shower fully clothed while her boyfriend was showering and decided to try it because why not.

He gets up and walks to the bathroom door opening it.

"Derek you ok?" Mike asks just to make sure he wasn't sick or anything of the sort.

"I'm fine Mikey." Derek replies giggling as he set his phone up on the counter and pressed record.

He opened the curtains just a little bit but not enough so anyone could see and steps in.

"Derek what are you doing?" Mike laughs.

Derek shrugs not knowing how to respond and instead just giggles and smile.

"You so cute like oh my god." Mike exclaims making Derek blush a crimson red.

"Stop doing that. Your always giving me compliments and I don't know how to respond." He says.

"Ok fine I won't instead I'll do something else close your eyes." Derek hesitates but does as told.

When he does he feels a pair of soft lips touch his and all he could do was melt in mikes touch savoring this moment for it's time being.

"You just...kissed me?" Derek says once they pull away.

"Yeah I did. I like you and I want you to be mine." Mike says.

Derek smiles and kisses him again.

Derek gets out the shower and lets Mike finish up so they could talk about it in bed.

Y'all ik this is shortttttttttttttt

But don't worry I gotta few updates coming soon for yall❤️