wow

I want to thank Daddy_Arreaga
And its_lovely_baby for messaging me and letting me know someone is very much COPYING MY ONESHOTS WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Like c'mon.... seriously? I already spoke about this and I said if you want to use my ideas just ask and change it around but this person decided to copy my whole "nudes....omg nudes!" One shot, my whole "caught" oneshot and copied parts of my onesshots. I can't remember which one's exactly but basically using the part I wrote after one of Mike and derek sex scenes when he put his leg around Mike and Mike went back in. And another part where I wrote "told him not to close his legs but he did anyway" and it was like "didn't I tell you not to close your legs"

Thennnnn a few other parts they used ion feel like listing them.

I know they will see this bc obviously they read my book since their copying it.

So if you see this I'm asking to please pm me because I just want adress this. I would message them now but no one really checks their messages so the quickest way is this.

And I seen a few ppl that comment under my stories commented under there's so im asking if you feel like even the slightest bit that it sounds similar to mine pls let me know I really would appreciate that instead of hyping them up cs the more you do the more they'll think it's ok to copy.

If I have to adress this again I won't be so nice and I damn sure will make this account private if I can because I will not sit here and let someone copy my hard work without asking or crediting me.

Now if you excuse me I'm going back to taking my Spanish text and writing this foursome oneshot for y'all.