Its your fault

Mike x Vallyk

requested by um_no_mf_thx 😆❤️

Shayla rolls her eyes as she watches her brother and his best friend laugh and cuddle on the couch just living life. It honestly annoyed her how Mike got almost everything he wanted but for her it seemed as if she had to play unfair for it.

She didn't mind playing unfair though especially when it was something or someone she really wanted.

This time it's a someone and that certain someone was Vallyk. Ever since eighth grade she's been trying to get at him but he always told her no and she didn't enjoy it.

She was fed up. She changed her style for him, her hair, her attitude and even the way she talked all just for him and he still shot her down.

It was almost midnight when Vallyk finally left the house and shay couldn't be more glad.

Sitting in her room now alone she began thinking of ways she could just separate the two boys but they were literally inseparable.

It was only one idea though that kept crossing her mind but she knew it was extreme. She knew that if she was to go through with it she'd have to make it believable...starting with a small lie.

Getting up and throwing on a hoodie shay walks out the door and down the hall to Mike's bedroom. Cracking it open a bit she peeks in and calls his name.

"Mikey I'm going out for a um...a walk ill be back." And with that she closes the door and scurries off leaving her brother confused just like she wanted.

Heading downstairs shay walks out the door and walk to the nearest park. As she sat down on a bench she looks at the time.

12:15 it was now midnight and she decided she wouldn't go back home until it was almost two. She took that time to carefully put her plan together. She knew Mike would be sleep when she got back but as soon as morning would officially come he's bombard her with questions and then that's when she'll begin everything.

If only she'd knew exactly what she caused she wouldn't have went through with it.

Two o'clock had hit and she returned home and gotten ready for bed. With no second thoughts or regrets Shayla drifts off to sleep after making a few messages.

Before you knew it morning had rolled around and the family was up and ready for the morning. Usually Shayla would be the first person to get up but she made sure she took her time.

When she finally was ready she made sure to rub add a bit of red blush around her eyes making them seem puffy. Grabbing her phone and backpack the girl headed down the steps slowly.

When she got to the bottom she quietly walked to the dining table and pulled her hoodie over her head. "Honey what's wrong is everything ok?" Her mom asks.

She faintly smiles and nods her head.

"I'm fine just don't feel like talking." She says. Mike who sat across from her eyes her suspiciously,taking in her appearance.