His thigh

In which derek humps Kobe thigh during a movie and cums.
_____________________________________________

Derek was a innocent boy, he never skipped school, never swore, never smoked or drink anything besides a little lean but that wasn't bad, he never got in a fight, never failed a class, just overall he was a good kid. Then he met Kobe...you know the typical story innocent kid crushes on the hothead. That's exactly how he met Kobe and meeting the boy did change Derek but it wasn't bad he still was an innocent kid just not that innocent.

Derek, Kobe,vallyk and Mike all sat in Mike's living room watching an old movie they've seen too many times to count but they watched it anyway. At one point in the movie a sex scene had came on and of course all the boys teased Derek as he hid himself in Kobe's side blushing. They all found it funny and absolutely adorable that Derek would get flustered over any type of intimacy. When it was just him and Kobe though he craved intimacy and that's exactly why I said Derek is innocent just not as he used to be.

After they stopped teasing the small one and the sex scene was replaced with another scene Derek had positioned himself on top of Kobe, straddling the tallers boy left thigh and laying in the crook of his neck Derek couldn't get enough of Kobe's touch or smell.

He bites his lip as he tried not to moan when he shifts himself a little. The friction between his jockstrap and Kobe's shorts felt amazing. He was thankful they had a huge blanket over them.

He moves again this time purposely slow and whimpers quietly as he grips Kobe shirt lightly. Kobe had taken notice to the boy and the current state he was in. He smirks mischievously and grabs Derek's hips holding him still and moves his leg against the boys erection causing a soft moan to escape his pink lips.

The small one moves again and he doesn't stop. He moans repeatedly in Kobe's ear quietly so he wouldn't catch the other guys attention. He tries his best to keep it at a slow pace so they wouldn't notice either.

Kobe stops him again, this time telling him he needed to cut the games out. Derek whines as he tried to hump his boyfriends thigh again.

"P-please bubba.....help me." He says looking up at Kobe with his big brown innocent eyes. Of course Kobe couldn't tell him no.

"Ok babe but you have to stay quiet for me. can you do that?" He says. Derek nods his head and places his head on Kobe's shoulder facing the crook of his neck.

Kobe takes two finger in his mouth and sucks on them making them wet with his saliva. He goes under the cover that Derek pulls up a little high to cover his face.

Carefully he uses his other hand to pull Derek's jockstrap string to the side and places the pad of his finger on Derek's hole tapping it a few times making the boy whimper. He inserts his finger and slowly fingerfucks his boyfriend.

Derek wraps his arm around Kobe's neck pulling at his hair as he began thrusting against his thigh again. Kobe adds another finger this time at a fast pace, he pounds his slim fingers in and out of Derek's hole bring the small one closer.

"K-Kobe I have to cum..." he moans a little louder catching Mike's and vallyks attention.

"Yoo what did he just say?!" Vallyk yells. Kobe rolls his eyes slowing down his fingers.

"Nothing he said Kobe are you done. Cause I was telling him something." Kobe lies. Surprisingly vallyk believed him and went back paying attention to the movie.

Kobe removes his fingers and pushes Derek down his lap so he could pulls his length out of his shorts. Once he does he pulls Derek up again this time hovering over his tip. He slaps it against Derek's hole loving when he would whine wanting more.

Without anything said he slams up into Derek making the boy silently scream from the sudden pain. Derek soon adjusts to it and tried his best holding in his moans but he knew it was pointless. Plus he liked the idea of knowing he's basically being fucked by his boyfriend in front of his best friends.

So suddenly as kobe hits Derek's prostate the small boy moans loudly and begins to slide up and down slamming on his dick. He removes the covers letting the cover expose him and Kobe. Vallyk and mike yells at him but he doesn't care. He leans in to kiss Kobe and as their lips touch Kobe chokes Derek hard .

"Stick ya tongue out for me mamas." Derek does as told and Kobe sucks on the boys tongue and jerks Derek off as he fucks him.

The feeling soon became overwhelming and Derek began breathing heavy and his legs shook.

"Cum...I- fuck daddy." He whimpers as he came all over Kobe's shirt . Kobe soon follows after fucking his cum deep. When he pulls out he smiles then laughs once he realizes their friends had left the room.

Derek looks around and starts blushing from embarrassment as he recalls wheat he did just minutes before.

Shitty chapter my bad❤️.