I need you

um_no_mf_thx here's the draft you wanted it's not that good but I did try 💕

Kobe watched heartbroken as he witnessed his boyfriend move on after his death. He wishes he was still down there but he knew that his time was over and their was no backtracking.

Kobe died two years ago in a horrible car accident and it really messed up Mike's mental state. The small boy was literally in pieces their was no fixing him.

Until a guy name Derek came along. Kobe watched the way Mike was finally coming back to life slowly but surely. The way Derek made him blush, smile, laugh and just happy overall really made Kobe appreciate the time he had on earth with his boyfriend.

But over time Mike and Derek's relationship became sickening and toxic but only on ones part, Derek. He cheated and talked down on Mike whenever he was upset and Kobe so badly wanted to hurt him for hurting his baby.

Today was the last straw.

Mike had an awesome day at work like amazing. He worked at a bookstore and practically was in love. He enjoyed the people's commentary on a few books and their opinions on movies and things. It was exciting for him. Even after all of that though Mike wanted to go home and see his boyfriend that he hadn't seen in the past week, so he had asked his manager to leave early.

Being the best employee on the job his manager of course let him leave. On his way home he had stopped by to grab a few snacks Derek would like because he wanted to cuddle and watch movies. Everything was perfect in his mind. He was blindsided by the toxicity in the household and in his own boyfriend.

Obviously Mike misses Kobe. It was his first ever relationship and Kobe was his first love, he never made Mike cry because he was belittling him or cheating instead the only time he made Mike cry is when he asked to be Mike's boyfriend, or when they had anniversaries and he would do something to cute, or when he proposed, or when he died.

Him dying hurt Mike like never before. Instead of dwelling though Mike pushed past it and tried to focus on other things including meeting Derek.

Tonight though would be the night that he wished he never moved on...that he never met Derek.

Mike had just pulled in the driveway and he was overly excited to see Derek. Lately he's been alone even when Derek was there, the other night him and Derek had sex but right after it he was ignored for the rest of the night and he cried himself to sleep.

For some reason though he ignored it and just thought maybe Derek wasn't feeling well and that's what he went with. So as he got out the car he went over all the movies they'd watch together.

He unlocked the door and drops the keys on the coffee table and called out for Derek. He walked into the back hallway of the house where his room was and had heard a faint moan.

"Derek you in there?" He asks turning the knob.

Man he just wished the door was locked so he didn't have to see what he was seeing.

There in front of him was his childhood best friend and Derek kissing in his bed. Their clothes were discarded on the floor and they didn't even acknowledge his presence.

"Derek.." Derek jumped at the voice and turned instantly apologizing knowing that he didn't even feel bad he just didn't want to hear Mikes crying.

"Get out." Was all Mike said he walked over to the two and picked  up their clothes throwing them out the room.

"I SAID GET OUT AND TAKE ALL YOUR SHIT DEREK I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" Derek was taken back, he never witnessed this side of Mike. He stood their like a complete idiot.