Training

"Just relax ok I'm here." Kobe says to the boy that sat obediently in between his legs.

Kobe loved his job as a Master to anyone who chose to work with him. His job was a BDSM Dominant he specializes in multiple kinks and good sex basically.

Also he's very good at breaking down a stubborn submissive. Which is exactly what he was doin today.

The boy who sat between his legs name was Mike. He was in a seven month relationship with his boyfriend Vallyk who was extremely dominant but because Mike was used to topping and being the dominant one in his past relationships he couldn't exactly submit like he wanted to. So instead he looked around on the internet to see if anyone was willing to help.

Luckily he found Kobe.

In the corner sat Vallyk who watched closely as Kobe taught Mike different techniques. Unfortunately though Mike couldn't cooperate without becoming defensive and guarded.

"Ok let's try something else. Vallyk what's one thing that Mike does in fact easily submit to and what's one thing he can't submit to.?" Vallyk thinks for a moment before chuckling.

"He's easily allows me to put him in his place to an extent. He'll go as far as allowing me to slightly raise my voice or degrade him but when I began choking him or pointing out the things he wants me to do to him he shuts down but I can see that he wants it and that he's trying to allow it, he just can't seem to fully let go.

"Um one thing he won't submit to at all though is giving himself to me fully. He knows I have actually had submissives in my past that obeyed me willingly but with him I have to force him because he can't seem to allow himself to do it."

Kobe nods his head and looks down to Mike who was looking at the floor.

"Ok I have an idea Mike I'm going to make you submit to me ok for the next few hours I'll be your dominant and you'll be my submissive. Vallyk you can stay and watch if you want it's up to you."

"Nah I want to be surprised so ima leave and run some errands and I'll be back in about two hours." He walks up behind Mike and leans over to kiss him softly.

"I love you Mike." Shyly the boy blushes but tries to hide it by turning away.

"I love you too." Kobe could see the submissive side of Mike very clearly and he knew exactly how to break it.

Once vallyk left Kobe stood up and so did Mike only to be scolded.

"No. That's the first rule during my sessions, When I'm present in front of my submissive and we're about to be intimate I have them on their knees and hands on their thighs palms up."

Mike really wanted to obeys Kobe but he just couldn't see himself doing it so instead he just stood their looking at Kobe helplessly.

"Mike when I said that you'll be my submissive for the next few hours I meant as my submissive meaning I treat you how I usually treat my own and trust me I'm very intense." Kobe was never the type of dominant to hurt a submissive unless they wanted it but he was the type that'll push you to the limit.

"No." Mike eyes widen as he caught what he said. Kobe stood surprised for a second because he's never been talked back to.

Walking up to Mike and suddenly pushing him up against the wall Kobe grips his neck tight enough to show him who's who in this situation.

"I will not repeat myself after this so if I were you I'd do as told...on your knees now."

Gritting his teeth Mike lowers himself onto his knees.